Gems from Twitter

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Chris Pine really needs to watch his weight or he'll end up just like the Shat one day. Great pic, though. It's nice when you know they get on behind the scenes.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
That's Pine? Christ.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Everyone MIGHT have read this one already, but I'LL POST IT ANYWAY

This guy plays for Buffalo (US football team)

StevieJohnson13 Stevie Johnson
I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!! AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO...

quickly followed by these tweets

I learned A lot Within 24hrs. Saw Both Sides.(Ups&Dwns) I AM HAPPY & THANKFUL 4 YESTERDAY! w/out Sunday iWldnt have grew closer w/The Lord!!

And No I Did Not Blame God People! Seriously??!? CMon! I Simply Cried Out And Asked Why? Jus Like yal did wen sumthin went wrong n ur life!

Ishcabittle

pattonoswalt:
The inside of that Winnebago brothel must smell like mushroom soup cooked in pussy farts. #smokeyandthebandit

He's watching Smokey and live tweeting it. Just like we did ages ago with Saw, only on twitter.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
This is my FAVORITE ancient alien proponent. I love his orange face and wild hair, pls check his Twitter account so you can see his crazy face http://twitter.com/#!/Tsoukalos

I"m sure most of you have heard of Twitlonger, a way to TWIT LONGER. Anyway, here is Giorgio A. Tsoukalos ranting AWESOMELY.

On Saturday 19th February 2011, @Tsoukalos said:

is going stir crazy. THANKS A TON to the imbecile(s) who decided to go to an event and mingle with THOUSANDS of others, while KNOWING that they are/were SICK. What ftard(s). I’ve been in bed since Tuesday with a 102 degree fever. A PERFECT WEEK WASTED. I’m NOT writing this to get any get-well wishes or “Oh, poor Giorgio” comments but to point out the blatant disrespect someone has for others when they decide to go to an event when they are still contagious. Shame on you.

ALL OF YOU KNOW that I’m not one to mince words, so I won’t mince words with the following either. Enough is enough!

Why THE HELL is it that each and every time someone has “to tell you a story” NOT ONLY do they have to lean in, but they are SO close that the FIRST thing I notice is their rancid, rotten halitosis? Why is it that the great majority of people when they lean in it smells as if a mouse decomposed in their gangrenous throat? And do you REALLY think that I find the accumulation of thick, milky-white (sometimes yellowish-green!) spit in the corners of your mouth a sight to behold?

Hey hotshot, have you ever thought that the reason WHY I’m not REALLY engaging in the conversation, or seem to be a bit “absent-minded” is because I’m grossed out when you say something little droplets of your spit land on my lips and I can hardly breathe because of the radioactive exhaust that is your mouth?

Bless ALL of my fans, but this HAD to be said. You MUST start showing respect to your fellow human being. The world does NOT revolve around you. The world does NOT revolve around ANYONE. We’re all in this together and the only way we can evolve is if we treat each other with mutual respect.

After the backlash!

On Sunday 20th February 2011, @Tsoukalos said:

I am BEREFT regarding some of the comments that were posted about my last status update I placed only a few hours ago. So, in 3 easy steps:

1) The reason WHY I posted my last status update was NOT because I have a "compromised immune system". I mean, how does ANYONE come to SUCH a conclusion from my status update!? In fact, I haven't been sick like THIS in OVER, well, I CANNOT remember the last time I was IN BED with a fever...

2) Some posters have honestly suggested that I think someone DELIBERATELY got me sick at the Conscious Life Expo. SERIOUSLY? Where did I say that? Where did I even remotely insinuate such NONSENSE? What is wrong with you? Are you playing with a full deck of cards to accuse me of something like this? Have you read the TEN PLUS other posts in which OTHER Conference attendees wrote that they, too, have been restricted to their bed all week as well? I will not stand there being told that I (!) said that me being sick is the result of a sinister and concerted effort to make me sick. Again, what THE HELL is wrong with you to say that (!) made such allegations?

3) I'm all VERY new at this, but my last status update has taught me one VERY valuable lesson: no more revelations about my personal life. Sorry. It is because of people such as Garlic Boy and idiot spinnmeisters spinning a mouse into a non-existent moose. Thank them. If you're looking for them with your torches and pitchforks, no worries, they've already been deleted from this community by yours truly.

HELL YES I've deleted them from this page, because guess what? This is MY PAGE and you are in MY house. As long as you play nice with me, I'll play nice with you. Nonsense is no longer tolerated here, especially when I say something in a status update and it is twisted into something I never said nor insinuated.

PS:
...and do I REALLY (!) have to be told about the garlic, the chicken soup, the sweating, the lemons, and the Vitamin C and D?

Look, I KNOW you mean well and THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU for it, BUT do you REALLY think I did NOT know about the friggin' garlic, the chicken soup, the friggin' garlic, the sweating, the friggin' garlic, the lemons, the friggin' garlic, the Vitamin C and D, and - what was it again? - the FRIGGIN' garlic?

Bet you didn't know about the OREGANO TEA, did you? ;-) That's what surprised me the MOST, actually...

(For more fun updates such as this one, follow my page in Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/giorgiotsoukalosfans

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
ARGH! DOUBLE POST.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Ever had OREGANO TEA, Dr Dave? I HADN'T even HEARD of IT.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
To the best of my knowledge I have not have that.

I don't branch out much though. I have about a dozen teas I keep in stock at my place.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I love the way he CAPITALIZES words for emphasis, just like ME!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
YES IT IS :rwmad:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Pro sports guys are often hilarious. Yankee football stars and perrennial attention whores Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson and his former wingman Terrell Owens got into it the other day after their QB announced his retirement because he was tired of losing seasons (they went 4-12 after a hugely hyped preseason). I don't have the exact quotes, but it went something like:

TO: can't believe Carson Palmer is retiring blah blah Cincinatti sucks.

CJ: I be gettin blamed fo di shit (not racist, that's how he wrote it) Terrell, half the blame is yours, you suck.

TO: I oughtta whoop your ass for making me come to Cincy

CJ: I oughtta whoop YO ass for dropping all them passes you diva.

TO: whatever happened to "Batman and Robin"? Where was Robin all year? (Funny on two levels, for the whole ludicrous "Dynamic duo" thing they tried to hype last year, and for the fact Terrell Owens thought the other guy was Robin)

That wasn't the only exchange, there were others. Football guys are the funniest....