Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gems from Twitter

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

I would like to wish everyone, including all haters and losers (of which, sadly, there are many) a truly happy and enjoyable Memorial Day!
633 retweets 758 favorites

12491.imgcache.jpg

Dad(dy) ‏@ILLCapitano94 59m59 minutes ago

"Okay so around here you have the Bop it. around here....the pull it....now....where's that damn flick it." -Ted Cruz

12497.imgcache.jpg

Frank Thorp V ‏@frankthorpNBC 2h2 hours ago

This, from the indictment against former House Speaker Denny Hastert, is really wild:

12501.imgcache.jpg

Isaiah T. Taylor ‏@Bboy_Izilla 49m49 minutes ago

"You have to understand, this almost never happens to me."

12509.imgcache.jpg

New York Daily NewsVerified account
‏@NYDailyNews

Aurora shooter James Holmes loved comedies like 'Arrested Development' and 'Big Bang Theory' http://nydn.us/1FJKeOc

I BET HE LIKED KITTENS AND ICE CREAM TOO, FUCK.

Portland OR Alerts ‏@pdxalerts May 30

Portland - Police responding to 3rd and Oak - report of two males physically fighting - one male armed himself with a sword -2

Portland OR Alerts ‏@pdxalerts May 28

Portland - police responding to the McDonalds on NE Weidler - report of a male and female having sex on the sidewalk out front- 2

Portland OR Alerts ‏@pdxalerts May 23

Portland-Police responding to Parkrose Transit Center - report of a male running around with his pants off, he says "there is a bug in them"

Portland OR Alerts ‏@pdxalerts May 21

Portland-Police responding to Sally Beauty Supply (40th) report of a man laying in front of the store masturbating and causing a disturbance

12513.imgcache.png

PORTLAND!