Gems from Twitter

@luxlisbonuk added me the other day. I wondered why that name sounded familiar! I'll be sure to never fkin say hello.

Portland OR Alerts ‏@pdxalerts 17h17 hours ago

Clark County-Police to Hockinson Community Church for a report of burglary in progress -2 males & a female broke in and are poss having sex

Sex for Jesus?

Portland OR Alerts ‏@pdxalerts Oct 16

Portland - Police out near Dancin Bare Strip Club with a male, high on meth, who reportedly tried to punch several random people on the MAX

Strip clubs, meth, The MAX (light rail), it's a Portland tweet!

Portland - police to 17th/Going - report of a male running down the street shooting at a moving car, shooter dropped his slippers in road

Naturally...

Portland-Police responding-report of a male going up & down N.Burrage Ave, digging through peoples trash, stealing their used /dirty diapers

There are no words.

Portland - Police responding to SE 62nd/Flavel - report of a #homeless male attempting to light things on fire at a nearby church

He's probably just trying to recreate the burning bush from The Bible.

Portland-Police resp to Linnton Comm Center-report of a homeless male w/ a machete trying to setup camp on the property,threatened customers

It's the machete that sells it.

Portland OR Alerts ‏@pdxalerts Oct 15

Portland-PPB North Precinct-subject in lobby requesting a police officer, wants to report problems w/ his home internet connection

It's comcastic! (best joke I could come up with)

Portland- Police responding to Whole Foods (Sandy) - report of a subject stealing "nutritional and body care products", loading getaway car

Stealing is wrong kids, though their prices are a bit high. The desperate hipster may end up doing such bad things.

Portland OR Alerts ‏@pdxalerts Oct 14

Portland-Police resp to Fred Meyer(W. Burnside)-report of an aggressive homeless male shouting slurs at ppl & writing them in chalk on walls

Good to know literacy is not dead.

Portland - Police responding to SE 62nd/Flavel - report of a #homeless male attempting to light things on fire at a nearby church
I like the bit of politicial editorializing on the part of the tweeter, making a hashtag out of "homeless".

Portland-PPB North Precinct-subject in lobby requesting a police officer, wants to report problems w/ his home internet connection
If I was stuck with Comcast, I'd be calling the cops right and left too.

Portland- Police responding to Whole Foods (Sandy) - report of a subject stealing "nutritional and body care products", loading getaway car
Maybe they've started production on a Portland edition of Real Housewives?

13050.imgcache.png

Lucy Lawless Retweeted
michael ‏@michaeljhudson Oct 25

we were skating and this kid came up to us with some weed and talking about how cool Jeb Bush is

13060.imgcache.jpg

Back