FBI parte due

Folces Weard

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He's tall.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace said:
Is twitter orwells idea of shortened controlled language?

:phpeek:

AsteroidWatch said:
Small asteroid 2009 RR, discovered yesterday, will pass safely at 2.9 lunar distances on Sept. 16. Est. diameter: 21 - 47 meters

Does this worry anyone else? Okay, it's not huge, but an asteroid big enough to be of note will pass us by at only 3 times the distance of the moon in a month's time and they only just discovered it yesterday? Hopefully if it was "worst parts of the bible"-sized we'd get a bit more warning.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Very scary! It probably happens all the time though.

CaptainWacky

Did Charlie Brooker tell Aisleyne to say that?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I don't think so, she said a few things along those lines, but he did reply to her.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I think Derren Brown's drunk tonight. First he talks about a mouse hiding in his library.

Woah! That was a big one.

Should clarify I was referring to my own penis. The mice are also grey but carry less diseases.

And then his latest follower (I imagine this in the voice of Freddie/Halfwit).

Mmmmmmmm (snigger). Mm. Mmmm. Brilliant, well done everyone. 46071 smelt bad, and apparently his mum is MASSIVE. He's gone now, lets party!

Meanwhile, Brent Spiner's being grumpy about men who wear shorts on planes. :phpneutral:

CaptainWacky

Brown's comments will "pay off" in 18 months time but then he'll edit out the actual revealing part from the final show.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
shitmydadsays "Don't listen to the pussy side of you when you make a decision. People gravitate towards being a pussy. Remove the pussy, son." about 1 hour ago from web

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
serafinowicz: I hate the way people describe Polanski as a 'Polish child-rapist'. He's only HALF Polish.

CaptainWacky

Did he say that in his Darth Maul voice?

CaptainWacky

Yes.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
StephenAtHome: if a clown offers you a hamburger, and it's not ronald mcdonald, do not eat the hamburger. learned that the hard way

(that's Stephen Colbert)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
There's that word again!

Jewel Staite said:
Hey actors? A little narcissism is normal. But talking nonstop about your "craft" and what you're working on makes you look like a douche.

CaptainWacky

WHO IS SHE TALKING ABOUT!? NATHAN FILLION!?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
BrentSpiner: Had dinner last night with Mr. Shatner and Ms. Mulgrew. Both great company. Worth the trip to NY. Particularly since Shatner paid.

whisky

Boobie inspector
That was cool of the Shat, although he probably meant dinner, and not the flight out there.

CaptainWacky

I bet Shatner and Mulgrew had sex too.