Gwyneth Paltrow

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Somebody else could have done it.

Rich people doing this kinda crap is stupid anyway. Did she just find out about poverty or something?

SAUSAGEMAN

12462.imgcache.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
So...Momo is what, 14?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
GWYNETH WILL LEAD US TO THE PROMISE LAND.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's good to finally know how to yawn.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

CaptainWacky

We need to stop sending money to needy countries and start sending it to Goop.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I give Gwynnie credit for realizing that she's what's holding back Goop's chances for seeming relevant.

Not that it ever will be relevant, but still.

CaptainWacky

It's like when Geri left the Spice Girls.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
At least Baby got to be on AbFab a bunch of times, and Mel B gets to be a reality show judge.

Oh and I hear Posh is doing well.

CaptainWacky

Chris Martin's like "why are you setting homosexuals on fire with my ex wife?"

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I saw an angel today in a foreign airport.

Look how she holds this weirdly small coffee cup with her weird small hands. She is clearly enjoying herself, no actress can appear so natural in my humble opinion. She really looks like she is just caught by the photographer in a natural moment.
I give you - COFFEE LOVE
IMG_1440_zpss4tqslqk.jpg

Now, lets move on - or should I say backwards to the 1970's when we all wore brown polo neck sweaters. She calmly shows this strange man from decades ago a mobile phone with a touchscreen. She doesn't mind that he is backward, she only wants to spread her knowledge. Again, a completely natural look from Gwyneth showing that she truly is a gifted actress that can perform to any lifestyle task.

Goodness knows why they have to put her name at the bottom of these posters. It makes me cross really as she is a superstar and needs no introduction. Her talent is her calling card.

I give you

HERE DEREK, IT"S LIKE A TELEPHONE BUT DIFFERENT.
Gwyneth1_zps7d8arwcg.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She has transitioned from GOOP Guru to her Warhol period, making fake ads TO MAKE A STATEMENT OR SOMETHING.

CaptainWacky

She's watching us through the ads. She knows our secrets. And she knows what justice we deserve.