Hi Guys!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yes, that would work for babies who are lactose intolerant. Unfortunately it doesn't work for all babies with colic, in fact it only works for a small percentage of babies.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
No McGee Im african american, we own the market on colic. Had it m'self.

Daystrom

Tell me something, would any of the following apply to you, your wife or your child:

Lactose intolerance affects as many as 50 to 70% of people from an Asian, African, Native American, Eastern Europe or Mediterranean ethnic backgrounds.

if it does..

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They are white as the driven snow.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm sure you would.

Big Dick McGee

LOL, the majority of her ethnic heritage is Swedish. And my other son is 50% Japanese (my ex-wife, his mother, is 100% Japanese), and he didn't have colic at all.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I want to see some moar baby pics, pls.

Daystrom

The majority of Laker Girls ethnic background is swedish but what of the rest. As for your ex wife, she was japanese. "Asian" does not refer to "oriental" but south asian such as hindus (!) so that covers that, but that leaves you McGee. What about you.

As a side note, I am of arab african, native american, Italian and Sri Lankan (Ceylon actually) background and I had it up the wazoo but my sister did not. Go figure.

Big Dick McGee

She's swedish with a touch of Canadian, so BZZZT! on that one. I am mostly Irish with a bit of Italian, so BZZZT! on that as well.

"Oriental"?? WTF, can I call you cupcakeer, then? 'Cause referrring to Japanese as Oriental is basically referring to you as colored, or an Alabama Porch Monkey. Very offensive.

Daystrom

She's swedish with a touch of Canadian, so BZZZT! on that one. I am mostly Irish with a bit of Italian, so BZZZT! on that as well.

"Oriental"?? WTF, can I call you cupcakeer, then? 'Cause referrring to Japanese as Oriental is basically referring to you as colored, or an Alabama Porch Monkey. Very offensive.

I...disagree on the Oriental/Colored comparison because while "Oriental" is a slur (I didn't know that growing up but saw it. I called it "Hop Sing", Oriental Asians call it "Rickshaw" fyi) the term "colored" isn't a slur but it is a dated term that harkens to a period here in the states and people remember so..."okay".

By the way, I was obviously making a distiction between south asians and east asians, something you "should" have picked up on and I'm wondering why you didnt but thats another matter and there is NO comparisons to "cupcakeer" or "alabama porch monkeys" etc. Its a different deal slurwise.

As for the rest of your post: GOTCHA WHITE BOY! Your kid contracted and you know it. Fool. ;)

Daystrom

It just occurred to me that "BZZZT!" means you think I'm wrong.

You admit to being a bit of "Italian". That's mediterranean which makes you the culprit. It's you. YOU are why you kid farts and shits everything from strained beets to provolone. You sir, are an asshole. Just like your kid. (We know how you get.)

Big Dick McGee

I have maybe 5% Italian. My paternal grandparents were both full-blooded Irish, as was my maternal grandfather. My maternal grandmother was mostly Irish, with some Italian blood back to her great, great grandmother.

So, BZZZT! wrong again! And you're wrong about Asians...many Japanese and Koreans are lactose intolerant. So, if I'M the culprit because of my 5% Italian blood, AND my older son is fully 1/2 Japanese, then why didn't he get colic? Seems much more likely than a boy who's 1/2 Swedish 1/2 Irish. Next you'll be telling me you can catch cold by going outside with wet hair...

Daystrom

By the way, what does "Canadian" mean. She isn't any part Spanish is she?

Daystrom

..and what is the soy milk about. That wouldn't be about the lactase found in cow's milk would it?

That doesn't really matter either, you're doing the right thing. While we're on the subject of "things", you work in construction? 10 years ago you were a Real Estate Broker, and now it turns out you lay brick for a living?

LOL!

Crumb.

Big Dick McGee

^^ I have a job, i don't have endless hours to respond. I was never a Real Estate Broker, I worked in commercial real estate and development, in a management position. Working "in construction" is different than being a construction worker.