DALLAS COWBOYS
CBS

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Kellen Moore, Andy Dalton closing out Cowboys' season with résumé builders

i

Moore is a candidate to be the head coach at Boise State, his alma mater, and might have other opportunities, since his contract with Dallas expires after this season. Dalton threw for 377 yards, the fifth most he has had in a game. He recorded the 26th three-touchdown game of his 10-year career. His 12.6 yards per attempt was the second-highest total he has had in a game in his career.

Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott on playoff chase: 'No matter how you get there, a win is a win'
If the Cowboys win the NFC East with a 7-9 record, they will celebrate just as he did in 2016, when the Cowboys won it with a 13-3 mark, and in 2018, when they were 10-6.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Dallas Cowboys Schedule 2020

Preseason
HOF: Pittsburgh at Dallas * *
Week-1: Dallas at Los Angeles Chargers *
Week-2: Baltimore at Dallas *
Week-3: Kansas City at Dallas *
Week-4: Dallas at Houston *
CANCELED * Game played at neutral location

Regular Season: 5 - 11
Week-1: L
Rams open SoFi Stadium in style with 20-17 win over Cowboys
Malcolm Brown rushed for a career-high 79 yards and two touchdowns, Jared Goff passed for 275 yards. Robert Woods had six catches for 105 yards. Dak Precott passed for 266 yards and a touchdown. Ezekiel Elliott rushed for 96 yards and a touchdown and caught another scoring pass.

Week-2: W
Cowboys' rally stuns Falcons 40-39 in McCarthy's home debut
Dak Prescott became the first quarterback in NFL history to pass for more than 400 yards and rush for three touchdowns in the same game. CeeDee Lamb had six catches for 106 yards, and Amari Cooper had six for 100. Matt Ryan threw four touchdown passes, but the Falcons couldn't avoid their first 0-2 start in six seasons under coach Dan Quinn.

Week-3: L
Wilson throws 5 more TDs, Seahawks topple Cowboys 38-31

Russell Wilson was 27 of 40 for 315 yards and five touchdown passes, setting a record for most scoring passes in the first three games of a season with 14. Lockett set a career high with three TD receptions and finished with nine catches for 100 yards. Prescott finished 37 of 57 for 472 yards, with three touchdowns and two interceptions. He set career highs for yards and attempts.

Week-4: L
Mayfield, Garrett right at home as Browns beat Cowboys 49-38
Mayfield threw for two touchdowns and Beckham scored three time. The Browns ran for 307 yards and three touchdowns despite losing lead back Nick Chubb. Dak Prescott had his first 500-yard game, throwing for 502 yards and four touchdowns while becoming the first NFL quarterback with at least 450 yards passing in three straight games. Amari Cooper had 12 catches for 134 yards and a TD.

Week-5: W
Cowboys turn tables on Giants with fumble return, trick play for TDs
QB Dak Prescott caught a TD pass on a throw from Cedrick Wilson and Anthony Brown returned a fumble for a score as Dallas rallied from a 17-3 deficit. QB Daniel Jones was 20-33 for 222 yards for the Giants.

Week-6: L
Without Dak Prescott, all was lost for Cowboys in MNF loss to Cardinals 38-10
Dallas Quarterback Andy Dalton completed 34 of 54 passes for 266 yards and was intercepted twice. Elliott fumbled on consecutive drives that the Cardinals turned into touchdowns. The Cowboys (2-4) are off to their worst start since 2015, when they had to start four different quarterbacks because of a twice-broken right collarbone suffered by Tony Romo.

Week-7: L
Dallas Cowboys QB Andy Dalton suffers concussion in loss to Washington 25-3
Before the injury, Dalton completed 9 of 19 passes for 75 yards. He was sacked three times and fumbled on the Cowboys' first possession, leading to a safety. The last time the Cowboys had to use three quarterbacks in a season because of injury came in 2015. Tony Romo, Brandon Weeden, Matt Cassel and Kellen Moore.

Week-8: L
Cowboys' ineptitude continues in loss to Eagles 23-9
For just the fourth time in franchise history, the Cowboys have failed to score a touchdown in back-to-back games. Their lone touchdown in the past three games was a garbage-time score against the Arizona Cardinals. DiNucci completed 21 of 40 passes for 180 yards and was sacked four times. He also lost two fumbles. Diggs became the first Cowboys rookie to intercept two passes in a game since Sean Lee in 2010.

Week-9: L
The Steelers survived and moved to 8-0 for first time in franchise over the Cowboys 24-19
Gilbert completed 21 of 31 passes for 243 yards with one touchdown and one interception. The Cowboys stayed ahead of the Steelers with four field goals by Greg Zuerlein. It wasn't pretty, but the Steelers rallied from a 13-point deficit against the Cowboys.

Week-10:
Bye Week

Week-11: W
Streak stop: Dalton's 3 TDs lift Cowboys past Vikings 31-28
Andy Dalton returned from a two-game absence to throw three touchdown passes. Ezekiel Elliott reached his first 100-yard rushing game of the season and caught a TD pass. Cooper caught six passes for 81 yards. Cousins completed 22 of 30 passes for 314 yards and three touchdowns to punctuate drives of 75, 81 and 85 yards to start the second half.

Week-12: L
Smith, Washington in 1st after Thanksgiving win over Cowboys 41-16
Smith, who was a modest 19 of 26 for 149 yards and got bailed out on his only interception when receiver Terry McLaurin ran down Dallas linebacker Jaylon Smith to prevent a tying touchdown before the Cowboys had to settle for a field goal. Dallas (3-8) couldn't build on a big win at Minnesota, losing for the fifth time in six games since star quarterback Dak Prescott's season-ending ankle injury.

Week-13: L
Jackson, Ravens run past Cowboys 34-17 to end 3-game slide
Playing for the first time since Nov. 22 following a positive test for the potentially deadly virus, Jackson carried 13 times and threw for two scores. The last-place Cowboys (3-9) have lost six of seven. Andy Dalton went 31 for 48 for 285 yards and two touchdowns, and Ezekiel Elliott rushed for 77 yards. Greg Zuerlein missed three field goal tries and Dallas yielded 20 straight points after taking an early 10-7 lead.

Week-14: W
Dalton returns to Cincy, leads Cowboys over Bengals 30-7
Andy Dalton was good enough in his return to Cincinnati, tossing two touchdown passes, going 16 for 23 for 185 yards as the Cowboys (4-9) stayed in contention in the weak NFC East. The Bengals (2-10-1), whose offense has struggled mightily since quarterback Joe Burrow was lost to a knee injury on Nov. 22, got in a hole early and couldn't dig themselves out.

Week-15: W
Pollard scores 2 with Elliott out, Cowboys beat 49ers 41-33
The Cowboys (5-9) are a game back in the NFC East with two games remaining but have to win both against Philadelphia and the New York Giants while Washington loses twice. The 49ers (5-9) became the second Super Bowl runner-up in the past 13 seasons to finish with a losing record the next year. San Francisco was eliminated from playoff contention.

Week-16: W
Cowboys beat Eagles 37-17, stay alive with Washington loss
Andy Dalton threw for 377 yards and three touchdowns, two to Michael Gallup and the Cowboys (6-9) won their third consecutive game to stay alive in the playoff race. The Eagles (4-10-1) led 14-3 in the first quarter after DeSean Jackson's 81-yard touchdown catch in his first game in two months coming off an ankle injury, and they would have controlled their playoff fate against Washington with a win.

Week-17: L
Giants outlast Cowboys 23-19, lose division hours later to WSH
Jones was 17-of-25 passing for 229 yards and two touchdowns, ending Dallas' seven-game winning streak in the rivalry. Williams had seven tackles, three sacks and hit the quarterback five times. Dalton was 29 of 47 for 243 yards and was sacked six times. Elliott gained 42 yards on 14 carriers and finished the season with 979 yards, short of 1,000 for the second time in his five NFL seasons.

Dallas: 6 - 10

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
NFL Standings - 2020

NFC East Standings:
Washington (7 - 9) z
New York Giants (6 - 10)
Dallas (6 - 10)
Philadelphia (4 - 11 - 1)

z - Clinched Division Title

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Cowboys defensive failures cost Mike Nolanand and defensive line coach Jim Tomsula
Last season, the Cowboys (6-10) allowed the most points in franchise history (473) and finished 31st in the league in run defense.

One year in as Cowboys' coach, Mike McCarthy says 'we have a lot of work to do'
To some among the Cowboys' faithful, those bells might have turned into alarms. The Cowboys went 6-10 in McCarthy's first season, and only the sad state of the NFC East kept Dallas in the playoff race until Week 17.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
kim-kardashian-bikini-butt-cellulite-backlash-crying-9.jpg

kim-kardashian-bikini-butt-cellulite-backlash-crying-9.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Ex-Atlanta Falcons head coach Dan Quinn reaches deal to become Dallas Cowboys DC

The Dallas Cowboys have hired Dan Quinn to be their next defensive coordinator, the team announced Monday night. Quinn agreed to a three-year deal, a source told ESPN, matching the length of Cowboys offensive coordinator Kellen Moore's new contract. Both coordinators will be signed through the 2023 season. Quinn takes over for Mike Nolan, who was fired last week by head coach Mike McCarthy, and inherits a defense that had one of the worst seasons in Cowboys history. Quinn was fired as head coach of the Atlanta Falcons five games into the 2020 campaign after having held the job since 2015. He posted a 43-42 record and took the Falcons to the Super Bowl in his second season. Quinn, 50, was the Seattle Seahawks ' defensive coordinator in 2013 and 2014, before becoming Atlanta's head coach. He employed a 4-3 scheme that mostly used a single-high safety look and helped the Seahawks to consecutive Super Bowl appearances. The Seahawks finished No. 1 in yards and points allowed in his two seasons.

Click Here For Full Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Why Jerry Jones won't pull a John Elway and step down as Cowboys' GM

More than a few minds wandered last week when John Elway stepped down as Denver Broncos general manager. If Elway, who is remaining as the Broncos' president of football operations, could do that, would Jerry Jones think of doing the same with the Dallas Cowboys? It has become a question often repeated in the Cowboys' 25-year run without a Super Bowl championship: Would Jerry, the owner, fire Jerry, the general manager? The answer then remains the same as it is now: No. It is the reluctance for Jones to step aside in the Cowboys' general manager role that aggravates fans the most, especially since Dallas has not won a Super Bowl since 1995 and has four playoff wins since Super Bowl XXX. The thinking is: If Jones had a business venture operate without the ultimate success for as long as the Cowboys have gone without a Super Bowl, then he would fire the person(s) responsible. Jones, 78, became emotional when asked on the flagship radio network if he cares more about television ratings, setting attendance records during a pandemic and the Cowboys' brand.

Click Here For Complete Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Linebacker Jaylon Smith will undergo left wrist surgery Thursday, according to multiple sources. Smith did not miss a game in 2020, leading the Cowboys with 161 tackles. He was on the injury report in Week 16 with a wrist injury but was a full practice participant. The sources said Smith should be ready for the beginning of the offseason program.

Casting a wide net for Doug Pederson's successor, the Philadelphia Eagles have requested an interview with an NFC East rival, Cowboys offensive coordinator Kellen Moore, for their head coach opening, according to a source. Moore, 32, signed a three-year deal at the end of the 2020 season to remain with the Cowboys, pulling his name from the Boise State vacancy. The Cowboys had 513 yards and 37 points in Week 16 win vs. Eagles.

Former Falcons' HC Dan Quinn and the Cowboys reach agreement for him to become Dallas' defensive coordinator, per source.

The Cowboys have released a statement from Mike McCarthy on the firings if Mike Nolan and Jim Tomsula: "I am appreciative of my relationships with both Mike and Jim, and I am grateful for the contributions that both of them made to our team under difficult circumstances in 2020,.These are never easy decisions to make, and we wish them, and their families, the very best in the future."

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dallas Cowboys News

The Chicago Bears have requested permission to speak with Cowboys senior defensive assistant George Edwards regarding their defensive coordinator opening, according to a source. Because it is for a coordinator's job, the Cowboys cannot block the request, but the organization wants to keep Edwards, who spoke with Mike McCarthy about the Cowboys' coordinator job before it went to Dan Quinn. Edwards was Minnesota's defensive coordinator from 2014-19.

The Cowboys will name Aden Durde as their defensive line coach, according to multiple sources. He was with new coordinator Dan Quinn in Atlanta for three seasons, spending the 2020 season as outside linebackers coach. An England native, Durde spent a year with the Cowboys coaching staff as an intern when Jason Garrett was head coach. He replaces Jim Tomsula, who was let go with defensive coordinator Mike Nolan.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Cowboys' positives in 2020 included rookies, Dalton Schultz and others
WR Cee Dee Lamb had the most catches by a rookie in team history (74). Trevon Diggs led the Cowboys with three interceptions. DT Neville Gallimore showed flashes with four tackles for loss and should benefit from Quinn's scheme change. C Tyler Biadasz was on his way to cementing the starting role before suffering a hamstring injury.

Senior Bowl Primer: Names To Know For Cowboys
Fortunately for the Cowboys, there will be plenty of talent on hand this year. Gone are the days when the Senior Bowl was viewed as an afterthought, as several of college football's biggest stars – including Heisman Trophy winner DeVonta Smith will be in Mobile for the proceedings.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Jason Witten retiring from NFL after 17 seasons, plans to do so with Dallas Cowboys

After 17 seasons, Jason Witten is retiring from the NFL. He intends to sign a one-day contract and retire as a member of the Dallas Cowboys in March when his contract with the Las Vegas Raiders expires at the end of the league year. Witten, 38, played 16 seasons with the Cowboys and spent 2020 with the Raiders. No tight end in NFL history has played more games than Witten's 271, and only Hall of Famer Tony Gonzalez has more receptions and yards at the position. "A coach once told me, 'The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example,'" Witten told ESPN. "As I hang it up, I walk away knowing that for 17 seasons I gave it my absolute all. I am proud of my accomplishments as a football player on the field and the example I tried to set off of it. Football is a great game that has taught me many valuable lessons, and I look forward to passing on that knowledge to the next generation." Witten first retired after the 2017 season and spent 2018 as an ESPN Monday Night Football analyst but opted to return to the Cowboys in 2019.

Click Here For Full Story

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Btw, Jack did commission it from Bissette, and they did give me permission to use it when I opened the Chophouse at the Kingdom. You wouldn't know any of this because you were banned from that board just after it opened. I've been using it for my av here since 2010. Jack still owns the artwork, but it's mine in the sense that he's given me permission to use it, something you don't have.

You lie about everything, just like you're lying about this. I do NOT give you permission to use it.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Super Bowl drought at 25, what were the Dallas Cowboys' best chances?
There was a time in the 1990s when Cowboys fans could legitimately think of a championship parade in downtown Dallas without a smirk. The Cowboys had Super Bowl-winning seasons in 1992 and 1993, went to the NFC Championship Game in 1994, and won their third Super Bowl in four years in the 1995 season.

cowblystrophiesfive_crop_340x234.jpg