I am a TV addict

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well isn't he a strapping young man!

This means he's a legacy Gryffindor, too. I APPROVE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh DUH, I forgot MAD MEN, and it's in my frickin' AV! *facepalm*

Mad Men is my #2 obsession after Downton.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
HEADVOID DID YOU EVER FINISH GOT SEASON ONE YOU DIDN'T POST IN THE THREAD AGAIN YES I ASKED YOU THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD BUT YOU DIDN'T REPLY.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Oh DUH, I forgot MAD MEN, and it's in my frickin' AV! *facepalm*

Mad Men is my #2 obsession after Downton.

I almost forgot Revolution and Once Upon a Time.

Did forget Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes and Ultimate Spiderman(both Animated).

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Drop Dead Diva is an embarassment I'd rather not acknowlege but did anyway.

I watched the first couple of season of that when I was home sick and although it was kind of fun, it was really, really bad. Why does a fat woman have to be magical to actually have a successful life? I did like the lead actress though.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I like Once Upon a Time despite the kinda bad writing and acting, sometimes. There are certain stories that I like much more than others, so I guess I put up with the stuff I'm not interested in. I like Mr Gold.

CaptainWacky

WHAT ABOUT ARROW.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I am such a Downton Abbey fag, I would lick the Dowager Countess' face if I ever saw her in person.

7747.imgcache.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I tried Arrow. It didn't stick to my ribs. I was sad over that.

CaptainWacky

It's okay and I have no life.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I obviously have no life, I was online posting here yesterday when most normal people were having turkey with their families. And I actually like it that way.

Anyway... Arrow. I really like the show. I'm not sure they needed to have some Naziesque soldiers on the island he was stranded on but that plotline might work out. I just really enjoy vigilante stories.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
This year:
Once Upon a Time
Grimm
Revolution
Arrow
Walking Dead 3

Not sure I'll keep up with Revolution and Arrow. This whole bows and arrows thing has gone into overkill and eye acting is creeping me out. Grimm I'll give longer because Nick is cute and Renard is sexy and Munroe is the guy. Walking Dead will come to a natural conclusion when the camera guy is eaten.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I am watching Revolution hoping it just keeps getting worse and worse, because it's to the point it is so bad I can't stop watching.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I loved paper dolls, I don't know why.
That should be a show too, or is it?

What are the best comedy shows on right now?

Do people mostly watch sit-coms? Drama? Crime? I prefer comedy.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Have you seen Key & Peele on Comedy Central? They are fucking hilarious.