I might get a cat

Mirah

I love you
She didn't react to a cucumber.

She finally calmed down. I thought about showing her the massager during the day. But I should clip her nails first.

Mirah

I love you
Took Bela to the vet on Tuesday for a lump on her throat. They gave her antibiotic and steroid, so she has been eating like crazy and running around the house like crazy. The lump is getting smaller.

Mirah

I love you
Took Bela to the vet on Tuesday for a lump on her throat. They gave her antibiotic and steroid, so she has been eating like crazy and running around the house like crazy. The lump is getting smaller.

And then the lump just sort of stayed the same. She went back to the vet today for a biopsy. She is home now and doing ok, a little drugged up and hungry as I only gave her a little bit of food to make sure she doesn't ralph it all up. I will know on Thursday the results.

Mirah

I love you
The biopsy results came back.
The bump or tumor had lymphoma/cancer in it.
But now the lump is going away-
what does it all mean? How does a cat get cancer?! I don't know, I am still trying to understand it. Luckily she seems to be doing fine right now.

I am going away this weekend and can't take Bela with me, I usually have the neighbor watch her, but this time I took her to the vet, they have a cat room and Bela is the only cat and will hopefully have a fine time. The vet will also be able to make some observations on her during this time.

I already miss her! I came home to an empty apartment. So sad! And so wierd, I can't believe I lived here before, without a cat!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I hope your cat keeps improving!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I hope it didn't spread and she's okay and has a fun time in the CAT ROOM.

Mirah

I love you
Thank you everyone.

Tonight Bela was sitting on my leg and when I clicked on the google game she sat up and started looking around and then stood up on her hind legs! I couldnt' tell if it was the game or if she saw something outside. I didn't get a picture. : (
It was pretty funny tho. I will keep trying to re-create it-of course I must have someone go outside the window so she can do it again, but no one is around at the moment.

CaptainWacky

You should set cameras up all around your home to film her 24 hours a day NO PRIVACY.

Mirah

I love you
The thing I always think about the tik tok videos people upload is "How the fuck is their house so clean all the time?"
I mean not all of them show clean houses, so there is that, but I refuse to show a video if I have one sock on the floor! (exagerating a little)

CaptainWacky

There's probably a filter that removes dirty from videos.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Pets die. It sucks. But it is part of life. Plan to get another cat and dog in a year or so myself. Glad yours seems to be doing OK. Totally know what you mean. My dog, especially, was a pain in the butt. So on the rare occasion that I'd drop her off with a Rover sitter because I had something out of town, I'd be like "this is going to be so nice, getting a break from The Dog." Then I'd get home and go "the place seems so empty and lonely without The Dog."

Mirah

I love you
Bela jumped up on the side of the tub for the first time. It was like she really wanted to know what I was doing. She almost slipped, but I caught her.

Mirah

I love you
Pets die. It sucks. But it is part of life. Plan to get another cat and dog in a year or so myself. Glad yours seems to be doing OK. Totally know what you mean. My dog, especially, was a pain in the butt. So on the rare occasion that I'd drop her off with a Rover sitter because I had something out of town, I'd be like "this is going to be so nice, getting a break from The Dog." Then I'd get home and go "the place seems so empty and lonely without The Dog."

It is getting harder at the moment. She isn't doing well again. I've called the vet. I spent the whole day with her just sleeping. Hopefully I'll find out what i can do for her tomorrow.

CaptainWacky

Give her lots of ear tickles.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Have fun trying to give them to the cat.

CaptainWacky

I used to like it when our cats had been under anesthesia from the vet and they came home still alseep and they woke up but they were still woozy and they'd try to walk about but fall over (cutely.)

Mirah

I love you
I am doing laundry and chores today and had one of my drawers open and Bela wanted to hop into it, but I closed it and showed her the sock drawer instead. And then a little later I went to open the drawer where my bras are and she hopped right in.

k3zKkhF.jpg