I might get a cat

Mirah

I love you
Tape her cage to the roof of your car.
Do not do that!
He just said tape the cage-not with her in it!

I am gong to have to study how people do this. I mean people travel with thier dogs in the wilderness with the risk of wild animals around. I don't really have a reason to take her camping with me. I am just considering all of my options for this summer as I take trips. I have 1 person that can watch her when I am gone, she lives across the hall, but I worry that she won't be able to watch Bela all of the time.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
He just said tape the cage-not with her in it!

I am gong to have to study how people do this. I mean people travel with thier dogs in the wilderness with the risk of wild animals around. I don't really have a reason to take her camping with me. I am just considering all of my options for this summer as I take trips. I have 1 person that can watch her when I am gone, she lives across the hall, but I worry that she won't be able to watch Bela all of the time.
It's implied that the cat is in it, IMO.

Mirah

I love you
I kind of thought so......b.ut wasn't 100% sure!

I had a crappy can opener-it was pink and cheap-because, well I just don't buy that many canned items anyway. But then during the pandemic I started buying more canned goods-just in case I couldn't get to the store or in case the store ran out of EVERYTHING. And the can opener stopped working. WTF?!
So I bought a fancier one that works much better.
But I still probably only use it once a month.

Mirah

I love you
Imagine if they sold can openers inside giant unopenable cans.
It is like purchasing a pair of scissors that is totally encased in plastic that is impossible to open w/out a pair of scissors or a knife and when you do try to open it with a knife you end up cutting yourself, not with the knife but with the really hard plastic and then you throw a fit and throw the scissors across the room because you are so pissed and you say, "There must be an easier way"

I mean I imagine that might happen to some.