I might get a cat

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I have an unopened can opener in the kitchen lol.

Last edited:

Mirah

I love you
Tape her cage to the roof of your car.

Do not do that!

He just said tape the cage-not with her in it!

I am gong to have to study how people do this. I mean people travel with thier dogs in the wilderness with the risk of wild animals around. I don't really have a reason to take her camping with me. I am just considering all of my options for this summer as I take trips. I have 1 person that can watch her when I am gone, she lives across the hall, but I worry that she won't be able to watch Bela all of the time.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
He just said tape the cage-not with her in it!

I am gong to have to study how people do this. I mean people travel with thier dogs in the wilderness with the risk of wild animals around. I don't really have a reason to take her camping with me. I am just considering all of my options for this summer as I take trips. I have 1 person that can watch her when I am gone, she lives across the hall, but I worry that she won't be able to watch Bela all of the time.
It's implied that the cat is in it, IMO.

CaptainWacky

It was meant to say "can opener" as in I bought a can opener but have never had to use it.

Mirah

I love you
I kind of thought so......b.ut wasn't 100% sure!

I had a crappy can opener-it was pink and cheap-because, well I just don't buy that many canned items anyway. But then during the pandemic I started buying more canned goods-just in case I couldn't get to the store or in case the store ran out of EVERYTHING. And the can opener stopped working. WTF?!
So I bought a fancier one that works much better.
But I still probably only use it once a month.

CaptainWacky

Imagine if they sold can openers inside giant unopenable cans.

CaptainWacky

It would really teach the squares to respect me.

Mirah

I love you
Imagine if they sold can openers inside giant unopenable cans.

It is like purchasing a pair of scissors that is totally encased in plastic that is impossible to open w/out a pair of scissors or a knife and when you do try to open it with a knife you end up cutting yourself, not with the knife but with the really hard plastic and then you throw a fit and throw the scissors across the room because you are so pissed and you say, "There must be an easier way"

I mean I imagine that might happen to some.

CaptainWacky

I've stabbed eight people that way.

CaptainWacky

I was aiming for seven!

Mirah

I love you
Bela didn't wake me for her normal 5 am feeding today.

She ate just now at almost 11 am

Mirah

I love you
I slowly introduce new items to Bela, such as the window AC unit. I just brought it in, set it down by the window and left it there for a while for her to get used to. She was fine with it. She has been fine with all of the fans in the house.
But tonight she scratched the shit out of me over my new pillow massager. And yes it really is just a massager, but it has moving parts and it glows red-and she hopped up on the bed and saw that thing on my neck and freaked out.
There goes my spa evening.
So I put the pillow away and tried to put her back on my bed and she scratched the shit out of my chest, arms and neck. Yay me. And now she is looking under the bed for what she seems to think is a big big snake and for a second I thought, "Well maybe she knows something I don't know"

CaptainWacky

Don't show her a cucumber.