I might get a cat

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Bras were actually invented to hold cats inside them in 1512, it wasn't until four hundred years later that Emily Pankhurst first put her chest in one.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Bras were actually invented to hold cats inside them in 1512, it wasn't until four hundred years later that Emily Pankhurst first put her chest in one.
Hence the term "sweater kittens."

True story.

CaptainWacky

So does the kitten!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
A Google image search for "sweater kittens" makes me so happy. And warm and tingly.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Bela definately has the right idea.

Fun Lovin' Dave

I have 3 cats - Max, Yoris and Milo.

Yoris thinks he's a dog. He follows me for walks around the block.

They are wonderful companions. I have had about 14 cats in my lifetime. Each loss has been heart-breaking, but they all had a good life. Even Troubles - aptly named after I accidentally ran over her and had to have her back leg amputated. She never lost her enthusiasm for life (passed away about 5 years ago).

CaptainWacky

They didn't really need to explain that in the sub-heading.

CaptainWacky

They like the taste of fingers BUT DON'T TRY TO POKE THEM.

Mirah

I love you
I have 3 cats - Max, Yoris and Milo.

Yoris thinks he's a dog. He follows me for walks around the block.

They are wonderful companions. I have had about 14 cats in my lifetime. Each loss has been heart-breaking, but they all had a good life. Even Troubles - aptly named after I accidentally ran over her and had to have her back leg amputated. She never lost her enthusiasm for life (passed away about 5 years ago).

Welcome new person fun lovin Dave

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I just posted the link, but I took off all the extra crap at the end of the link. IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE.

Also, one of the tiktoks you posted in a different thread worked, which is why I wanted to try.