◘ IT HAS BEGUN - World Cup 2010 South Africa Official Thread ◘

^that reminds me, I promised Cassie I'd get a collection of hot footy players from this Cup going, and I still havent done that yet.
Bloody work! Taking time away from mah spammin'!

Two god matches today following a really good one last night. Seems like things are looking up.

Well done Greece for winning the first Cup Finals game in their history after such a rotten year. They certainly don't go about business with any aesthetic qualities, but they can grind a result out every now and then.

^I was glad to get home from work in time for the last half at least.
Right now am charmed by the Mexicans' game - some lovely touches - alas, I see the French are diving left right and centre...LOL!

How has Govou retained his place, with Gorcouff dropping to the bench? The French don't appear to have a clue.

As much as I love Mexico, they can't finish, and they're so wasteful with set pieces.

Also the referee is awful. He's penalising Mexico for any minor infraction, and being very lenient with France.

The Mexicans were at their best right at the end of the first half. I loved it when three of them surged ahead in unison, but of course they were then fouled by the French. Was very frustrating how they couldn't finish, though.

BOTHER!
A very interesting first half with Germany & Serbia and now i have to bugger off to work...AND my bloody student is going to be here this afternoon exactly in time & duration for the England match! HELL!

I really need a wee, but I'm sure if I go Germany will equalise. I love that they're, as yet, unable to repeat their previous performance after criticising England's game.

At the same time I suppose it's disappointing that yet another team that should be really good is instead a totally damp squib. Let's hope England don't have the same trouble tonight.

Unbelievable. The Germans missed a penalty.

In other news, Simon Cowell has admitted he is gay. BP have said they plan to give more money to the "small" people and Laker Girl has stated she is hoping for the sex life to start "within days"

Maybe in four years...
come-on-scotland.jpg

Back