◘ IT HAS BEGUN - World Cup 2010 South Africa Official Thread ◘

91d37d03ed2e381dca2a44a65a90-grande.jpg

omg - winding down with the Brazil/Cote d"Ivoire match - suddenly this big Donnybrook breaks out and the next thing Kaka has a red card! wtf?!

The French going on strike? Shocking!

The Brazil v Ivory Coast game was brilliant. Brazil deserved to win, of course, but I still cheered when the Ivory Coast got a goal, just because it was nice to see them go away with something. And it was a really good goal anyway. Shame it was all spoiled at the end with that dumb red card.

If FIFA uphold the referee's red card against Kaka then there is something seriously corrupt there. The Ivory Coast are hideous cheats.

ah.

Keita collapsed to the pitch clutching his face minutes after Kaka had been cautioned. Keita was cheating, and the whole world knows it. Replays clearly showed Kaka's arm was nowhere near the Ivoirian's head, but the referee bought the entire act.

I missed the little twit rolling on the ground...all I saw was Kaka not making a foul....

FIFA should act on this ASAP

You should all know that Alexi Lalas is saying that England has delusions of grandeur on ESPN right now.

The British tabloids have a delusion of England's grandeur (as well as all the sponsors with their overblown adverts), which does unfortunately rub off on the fans a little. Not so sure about the team, though.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he did. Considering this is the country that brought you football hooliganism.

So there are two games being played at the same time from now on? Why's there not one in the morning?

Nah, Wimbledon and the WC are being shown simultaneously on different channels. Haven't been following the tennis so far. Anything interesting happen?

Back