jack, you are OLD & a comic book geek...do you remember this classic run??

Adventure Comics/Aquaman...best art by the now deceased Jim Aparo.

5674.imgcache.png

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I still have all those :bigass: Neal Adams is a GOD

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I have lots of vintage 70s titles by Jim Aparo and/or Neal Adams, all Bat-oriented.

I bought them all new as a kid, but didn't bag/board them until the 90s when I noticed that's how friends were keeping them. Many of them are still in decent shape.

jack

They average 8-12 each in fine or better :bigass: BRONZE AGE ROOOOOOOOOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!

jack

I have lots of vintage 70s titles by Jim Aparo and/or Neal Adams, all Bat-oriented.

I bought them all new as a kid, but didn't bag/board them until the 90s when I noticed that's how friends were keeping them. Many of them are still in decent shape.

It's amazing how similar the styles of those two were. I wonder if they ghosted for each other when deadlines loomed?

jack

Thanks for the nice links Hennie...I'm putting all that stuff on my portable HD :D

^^^I wish I could put it all in a torrent for you, would be less of a headache than clicking all of those links for only several issues at a time. Oh well, time well spent IMO! ;)

jack

It goes well with coffee in the mornings.

jack

You like that? I did.

jack

Black coffee? Or do you flavor it to make it extra special?? Please, tell me more...LOL! :)

I put a little fat free half and half in it, along with some cinnammon.

jack

^^^I wish I could put it all in a torrent for you, would be less of a headache than clicking all of those links for only several issues at a time. Oh well, time well spent IMO! ;)

LOL..I still have my torrent reader (I use Vuze) so that might work.

However, I am so inspired by this thread that I want to try to scan some of my older books from my personal collection (mostly old batmans and JLA's and format them in threads at TKR.

You still have access y'know Hennie :D What do you think? I'll try one today and see how it goes?

jack

First one I'm scanning up is Strange Tales #159 origin of Nick Fury with STERANKO...I'm curious how this will turn out :D