jack, you are OLD & a comic book geek...do you remember this classic run??

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I used to own all the Marvel ones. I may be tempted to finally start to really take in some DC stuff.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
They want a lot of money to download, or they make me jump through time hoops to wait for a free download. All this third party speedup up bullshit. I knew there was a catch.

Yep, it's a waiting game, but well worth the wait IMO! :)

depositfiles makes you wait 60 seconds and then will let you download the free files, but then you have to wait anywhere from 7-20 minutes until you can download the next files. If you are looking to get an entire comic book run they do mix and match some of the links so you will be directed to crocko, filefactory, mediafire, etc. It's not that big of a deal for something that is free...I normally just collect a bunch of links, copy and paste to a text document file & in my free time I download a link at a time.

The classic covers & silver age artwork are worth the wait jack...yes....worth the wait. ;) Just take a look at this classic John Buscema artwork...NOT worth the wait you say?? I PROTEST!!;) It is worth prolonging an orgasm for IMHO!! :)

5741.imgcache.jpg

5742.imgcache.jpg

And what about this jack?...

5743.imgcache.jpg

It's Gene Colon jack...well worth waiting for jack. Ok then??;) Who the fuck draws this good today?? Ummm...NOBODY!! That's right. :)

jack

You're a pisser, Henoch. :bigass:

jack

I downloaded a bunch of books this morning, very cool. x men 20-60 bunch of other stuff, some spideys. Its fun.

jack

I dont have demonoid access. Reg are closed and you need an "invite code" to get in.

Whatever that is :D

I dont have demonoid access. Reg are closed and you need an "invite code" to get in.

Whatever that is :D

I just clicked on the link and it works fine jack...scroll down to where it says "download torrent". I am not a registered user, nor do I use an invite code.

jack

I scrolled down and clicked where you said and got a very small file (165kb) downloaded to my download folder which does absolutely nothing. You keep leaving out very important bits of information I'm thinking. What do I open this file with? It doesnt open itself.

It doesn't work.

I scrolled down and clicked where you said and got a very small file (165kb) downloaded to my download folder which does absolutely nothing. You keep leaving out very important bits of information I'm thinking. What do I open this file with? It doesnt open itself.

It doesn't work.

5753.imgcache

Oh yeah, use Utorrent to download the file...http://www.utorrent.com/

jack

yes dumbfuck I did that. I currently have a 165kb file on my download box. what do I "open" it with.

Trust me. This is starting to piss me off. I'm not an idiot.

yes dumbfuck I did that. I currently have a 165kb file on my download box. what do I "open" it with.

Trust me. This is starting to piss me off. I'm not an idiot.

You don't open it, you drag it into utorrent or another bittorent & wait for it to download, then you open it.

jack

what are you talking about? what is utorrent or bittorent.

Lets try it this way, can I use Vuze?

jack

So, are you going to really help me, or not?

I've always known you to be just this full of shit when push comes to shove, darling :bigass:

jack

Hence Sarek's "stfu Henoch"

Dont make him right bubbaleh

Jack, haven't you ever downloaded a torrent file before? I have never used Vuze, so can't answer that part of the question. Did you download the FREE Utorrent yet? You have to have Utorrent or another bitorrent client to load & download the file you saved to your computer from demonoid. the file you downloaded is useless by itself, it needs to be loaded into Utorrent & then it will take some time to download...once completed a folder with the comic books will be saved to your computer...you can then view them with gonvisor or whatever comic book viewer you decide to use. Also, you do not have to download every comic book in the torrent, you can click only the ones you wish to download...you will understand what I am talking about when you start to use Utorrent.

jack

I use Vuse to download torrents. Educate me.