John Barrowman
was in De-Lovely (2004) with
Jonathan Pryce who was in
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)
with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

THEY'RE GETTNG CLOSER!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Sienna Miller and Rachel Nichols were both on the top 100 (closer to 200) somewhere too.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Bring on the tights!
Will Joseph Gordon-Levitt Play the Riddler in Batman 3?

Written by Kyle Buchanan | 09 Jun 2010, 6:40 PM

When Marc Webb was announced as the director shepherding the Spider-Man reboot, many fans hoped he would cast his 500 Days of Summer star Joseph Gordon-Levitt in the role of Peter Parker. Alas, the 29-year-old is a little too old for Sony’s high school hero, but according to our sister site Hollywood Life, Gordon-Levitt may get his chance to play a highly anticipated comic book character after all.

The site is reporting that Gordon-Levitt is the frontrunner to play the Riddler in Christopher Nolan’s next Batman film, owing to the good relationship the two developed while working on Nolan’s Inception:
“Chris really dug Joseph [as an actor],” a source close to the director tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “There was a joke at first between them [on the set of Inception] that Joseph wanted to read for Batman 3 and things heated up as filming continued.”

Adds the insider, “It’s not 100% confirmed that he’s getting [the role of The Riddler] but there’s certainly talk about it. Joseph is definitely on the short list.” This should make fans happy, especially as several fan sites have expressed a wish to see the 500 Days of Summer cutie score the role!

But don’t expect to find out anytime soon whether the 29-year-old actor will actually become The Riddler in reality — the script is still being written!

In other words, don’t let your Expectations/Reality ratio get too out of whack.
We will need to suggest female romantic leads to Nolan from Wacky's list...

CaptainWacky

KATIE MCGRATH

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
HE SEEMS TALLER.

CaptainWacky

Well Ellen Page is smaller than a duck.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
a SEXY duck.

CaptainWacky

She's sexier than a duck.

CaptainWacky

In this image: Anne Hathaway, Olivia Wilde, Mila Kunis and, yes, JGL. Did he really manage to appear with two girls from the top ten of the latest WHOH and number 16 all at once!? Well, the problem is that they probably weren't all in the same place at once and the image was photoshopped together. I'll have to investigate further!

(Jennifer Lawrence is also there but I don't think I put her in a top ten yet, sorry.)

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Joseph Gordon Levitt to play Sybok in STAR TREK XII? Isn't it BAD ENOUGH Jar Jar Abrams is allegedly having Khan be STXII's baddie?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
James Franco wants a piece of Anne Hathaway bad. And Jake is like YEAH I'VE TAPPED THAT TWICE

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think I want Jesse Eisenberg more than JGL now.

Robert Duvall looks hilarious behind the bar as the only person over 30 in the photo.

CaptainWacky

Ah ha!

[YOUTUBE]53xwRQypYtE[/YOUTUBE]

So he was in the same place as Olivia and Mila, but not Anne.

Also found, while doing research into this, JGL with Amber Heard and Carey Mulligan, both on the WHOH.

That's probably enough thinking about this for 2011.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OK. Jesse doesn't own a TV so we'd have nothing to talk aboot.

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]JwcHHg_0ue4[/YOUTUBE]

Now he's just showing off.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I want to know her well enough to call her Annie.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I want to know him well enough to call him Joey.