Just when I'm wanting to be in a relationship

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
It's true, my Elementary Modern Standard Arabic textbook even had a practice dialogue about Bilqis the Adulterous Whore and Her Vengeful Husband.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
ALL GYPSIES ARE RAPISTS TOO.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
SHUT YER WHORE MOUTH WHEN RAPEMAN69 IS TALKING.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Cassie, you are such a stick in the mud. I remember when Uncle Fahkrir came round and beat you senseless with a bull whip before oiling you up and putting you in a wrestling ring with his 5 wives.

I tried to explain it was his culture and you needed to chill out.

get a grip woman!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Oh, she'll grip something alright and then add it to her collection.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
What is y'alls definition of a "crazy batshit woman"?

Any woman who expects a man to show "feelings" or "emotions" (other than rage, or sadness [and sadness is only appropriate when your team loses a championship]) or not burp or fart or generally act like a semi-intelligent ape-being while in the privacy of his own home. Emotions are supposed to be stuffed down into a ball that you keep in the pit of your stomach, slowly releasing toxic juices.

Oh, and any woman who, after you've had sex at least once, still wants to "just cuddle" or "just make out" sometimes. The deal is, we don't cuddle and make out because we like it, it's just the first steps to getting all up in your stuff.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG: MEN VS WOMEN. MOFOS :rwmad:

I only expect men to contain their farts while they're eating dinner at the table. If they're eating on the couch in front of the TV, then there is no chance they won't let 'em rip, so best just ignore those farts. DISGUSTING PIGDOGS!

Men should NOW AND THEN throw their batshit women a cuddle BONE, else they get labeled BATSHIT themselves. Sometimes girls just don't want to be poked, and they probably think cuddling or making out is a compromise. CONTROL YOURSELVES, HEATHEN MEN.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
This is the thing all wise men know - the women are always right. Always. Always. Always.

It doesn't matter if you can prove you are actually right. It is not to your benefit to do so.

Just say, "Yes, dear," and go on.

If you will just do that then she will cook your meals, clean your house, do your laundry, bear your children and raise them well, help you with yard work and running your business and anything else you want - including sex and being nice to your mother even when your mother is being a mega bitch.

The stupid man treats his woman like shit and like a servant then yells at her to go make him something to eat.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Just yesterday, I was cuddling with LG, but it was just to get her in the mood to fuck.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Cuddling's ok.

:)

It doesn't make or break a relationship for me.