Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laker_Girl is in the hospital!

Be well LG. "Brennan" work will help post surgery with the anaesthetic in the tissues..

You are in my family's prayers.

LG,

Hang in there honey and demand nothing less then oxycodone!

Pop a few of those beauties and you won't give a shit, about anything.:y_grin:

I never was put on a diet before or after. Didn't make a difference when the gallbladder was gone.

After surgery, it hurt like hell. But a week later, I was able to drive. I've never missed the gallbladder, nor the pain or nausea (in my case, mostly nausea) it produced.

She'll be glad to be rid of it. Tell her best of luck and get well soon.

I went through the gallstone thing too.
Mine was so big they had to remove the gall bladder too.

UPODATE: I've been speaking to her throughout the day, and she's her usual feisty self. She was complaining to me about the Mexican girl in the room with her, apparently they took her visitor's chair and two creepy wetback dudes have been there all morning. The last straw was when they used her bathroom, a big no-no. She was calling the nurse when we hung up, LOL!

She called me about 30 minutes ago, the surger is a go for today, she should be in right now. PRAY FOR HER!! Even non-invasive procedures like laproscopy have risks, because of the general anathesia. LG's mom will be calling me as soon as she's in recovery, and I'll update here as soon as I can. She may even get to go home tonight, cross your fingers!!

I've let her know all your well-wishes, and I will continue to do so!

I miss L_G being here. Get well soon Laker Girl!
And what the hell do we have Gall Bladders for anyway? and Appendix and Tonsils?! Useless!
P.S. Thanks BDM.

Mirah said:
I miss L_G being here. Get well soon Laker Girl!
And what the hell do we have Gall Bladders for anyway? and Appendix and Tonsils?! Useless!
P.S. Thanks BDM.
Gall bladders hold bile from your liver. Bile is squished out into your small intestine to help breakdown fatty acids so that they can be used.

They i lost my gall bladder, I gained ten ponds.

UPDATE!!

Laker_Girl's Mom called me about 10 minutes ago. LG just got out of the recovery room, so she's understandably very groggy. Since it's so late in the day, she won't be getting out of the hospital tonight.

The GREAT news is, the surgeon was able to perform the laproscopy, they didn't need to do traditional surgery! LG's mom says everything looks good, normal, nothing to worry about. She's only gonna stay there a little bit more, then leave LG to get her rest. I don't expect to hear from LG tonight, but I'm leaving my cell on just in case. Of course I'll talk to her tomorrow, and let everyone know how she's doing. I'll also convey all your well-wishes.

I have a call into her friend, hopefully I'll hear from her tonight to get un update. If so, I'll post here right away.

I want to personally thank all of you for your well-wishes, thoughts, and prayers. As you may or may not know, LG is one of my very dear friends-actually my best friend in the world. I've been worried sick all day, and the first-hand experiences you all have posted put me at ease. So, THANK YOU!! :)