Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laker_Girl is in the hospital!

I spoke to Laker_Girl about an hour ago. She was understandably groggy and sore, but otherwise fine. I expect to hear from her a couple more times tonight, as the IV wakes her up every few hours. I'll update everyone in the morning.

Quick update: I spoke with LG for about an hour last night, everything is cool. She's not in any pain, and they're gonna discharge her today. She expects to be back up and around by the middle of the week, and back to "normal" within 2 weeks. She already feels better.

I'll talk to her again today and let everyone know what's up by this evening.

Laker_Girl is home and resting comfortably. I'll be talking to her in a little bit, I'll let ya know more. But basically she's A-ok! :)

Will L_G slap me if I ask if they worked on her heart too?! :D
Because I think getting slapped by Laker Girl would be an honor!
Especially if she left a mark-It would be something I could brag about!

I mean this in no harm! She should know that! Hope I got a laugh out of her.

My mom had it done two years ago. it was quick and with lazers.

she'll be fine. groggy for a few weeks, but fine.

I spoke with LG very very briefly this morning, she's in pain and just worn out. Last night we spoke for an hour as usual, and she was ok. I think it all just caught up with her today. I told her to just call me when she feels up to it, so you'll know something when I know something.

She did tell me that she wasn't on any sort of special diet or anything, so that's good!

Big Dick McGee said:
Nope. Not yet, anyway... ;) :twisted:
Is there something in the water lately which has been making TKers write the most fucked up things imaginable?