Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laker_Girl is in the hospital!

Dor_Jan said:
Is there something in the water lately which has been making TKers write the most fucked up things imaginable?

Is there something in the water lately that has been making TKers lose their sense of humour an an unimaginable rate?

Dude, it's your wife and kid you're talking about there. It's about as funny as me joking I'd kill a family member.

Lighten up and get a sense of humor. I was responding to an asinine comment with an equally asinine comment. I bet you're the type who thinks off-color jokes aren't funny.

Big Dick McGee said:
Lighten up and get a sense of humor. I was responding to an asinine comment with an equally asinine comment. I bet you're the type who thinks off-color jokes aren't funny.
It's a really fucked up thing to joke about. Do you have any integrity at all when it comes to your family, or can we joke about them as we please?

PM me her digits once you abandon her. I've heard she's cute.

Dor_Jan said:
It's a really fucked up thing to joke about. Do you have any integrity at all when it comes to your family, or can we joke about them as we please?

PM me her digits once you abandon her. I've heard she's cute.

I hope you and your whole family get cancer and die a slow death. ;) ;) :) :smooch:

That's nice, dear, but that you would take your marriage so lightly is disturbing. Just letting you know.

Dor_Jan said:
That's nice, dear, but that you would take your marriage so lightly is disturbing. Just letting you know.

Just an observation: I don't think its his marriage that he takes lightly-its the comments here about his marriage. There is a difference! I'm surprised even you can't tell.

Mirah said:
Just an observation: I don't think its his marriage that he takes lightly-its the comments here about his marriage. There is a difference! I'm surprised even you can't tell.

Seriously, for someone who bitches that people forget this is a message board all the time... Good call, LC!

People, please. I was just jerking his chain.

Or does everything have to be 100% serious, especially when stating that "it's only a messageboard" ?

Internet_business.jpg

IT'S ONLY A MESSAGEBOARD. I'M DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS THAT YOU SHOULDN'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!#)(*@%!

:pissed:

I'm deadly serious.

I want to know how BDM gets away with being so emotionally involved with LG and remains married.

In fact most married men would like too know how he pulls it off. :devious:

Rafterman said:
I'm deadly serious.

Probably with his dominant hand, right after he gets off the phone with her.

Just trying to be helpful...

Dor_Jan said:
People, please. I was just jerking his chain.

Or does everything have to be 100% serious, especially when stating that "it's only a messageboard" ?
OH EM GEE! We are teh serious onez then! HaHa! LOL! Wow, whew, for a minute there Messenger I thought you were being seriuos!

But I too am curiuos-I mean your wife has to know L_G right? or about her? If so, thats cool. If not-well then that is strange. But really-its none of my business, and I could care less. I am happy for your friendship.

Rafterman said:
I'm deadly serious.

I want to know how BDM gets away with being so emotionally involved with LG and remains married.

Look at my user title and figure it out fer yerself, tiny.