Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laker_Girl is in the hospital!

It's obvious that the guys here are all extremely jealous of my friendship with Laker_Girl, and the fact that I speak to her on the phone quite often, while they can only desperately PM "wanna cyber" over and over again in a futile attempt to get the attention of the Queen of TK. :)

Big Dick McGee said:
It's obvious that the guys here are all extremely jealous of my friendship with Laker_Girl, and the fact that I speak to her on the phone quite often, while they can only desperately PM "wanna cyber" over and over again in a futile attempt to get the attention of the Queen of TK. :)
Yeah. I am sure that is what it is all about. Everyone is jealous! Hail to the King and Queen of TK! If you are joking, then so am I! ;)

While you are at it BDM. Lets add how extremely jealous I am of Laker Girl, and her good looks, her ability to blow so much money shopping-her relationship with you, I mean I could only dream of having my cake and eating it too! ;)

Actually, I don't really want to get into this-because it takes away from the fact that L_G is recovering from an operation, and that I do really hope she feels better soon.

Big Dick McGee said:

Right!

hpw27.gif

On a troll board, how do we know when people are dead serious or when they are dead?

heheheh...

I meant...or when they are trolling us?

Big Dick McGee said:

I thought Henoch was the queen of TK...you people need to print up playbills for this shit. ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTIONS!

Big Dick McGee said:

She promised never to mention that to anyone. :(

Just checking in and no inclination to read through all the other stuff, what is the update on Laker Girl?

LG - if you're reading this - hope you're feeling better.