Laker_Girl leaves ShatteredCorpse

Tyrant

Laker_Girl said:
I left Cait's board because it seems that if you have a differing opinion you're just CRAZY! That's no fun, now is it?
Fascinating.

Friday

Bazinga!
And so the Great Reverse Migration begins...

Jethro

Rebel
I will stay there and fight the good fight of intellectualism

Jethro

Rebel
What could you possibly know about intellect?

Jethro

Rebel
Please, like the mentally retarded kid in the spelling bee, you are not even getting sympathy votes.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Oh!

Was this supposed to be a contest? I didn't think you'd be around long enough for one. You know, so many little neighbor girls to fondle, so little time. That sort of thing.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Laker Girl left that board a while ago, right after the elections in fact. She had gone online to do a Republican rant, but then lapsed into a tirade about Democrats being responsible for the "cupcakeafication" of America or some such nonsense. Kinda like Michael Richards did onstage. She was "cupcakeering" and bitching about having to be polite to black people, and then there was some weird shit about Cosby Show and Different World in there too.

A few people including me thought she must be joking or insane, and asked her which. She got mad and stormed off. What is it with these West Coasters, anyway? Something in the water?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Donovan said:
Laker Girl left that board a while ago, right after the elections in fact. She had gone online to do a Republican rant, but then lapsed into a tirade about Democrats being responsible for the "cupcakeafication" of America or some such nonsense. Kinda like Michael Richards did onstage. She was "cupcakeering" and bitching about having to be polite to black people, and then there was some weird shit about Cosby Show and Different World in there too.

She's done a real John Kerry on the whole black thing over the last year or so.

2 years ago she was extolling the virtues of black cock. Kobe Bryant in particular made her weak kneed and sloppy wet. What's really funny is that the very administration that she hates so much and blames for the "cupcakeafication" of America is the same one that did more through it's "political correctness" mantra to make it socially acceptable for a white chick to spread her legs for the black mamba than any other administration in the last 100 years.

But, she is a Republican. I'm sure there's got to be a charitable tax deduction for it somewhere in the tax codes.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Shattered Corpse is a reacharound touchyfeely board. At least here you can pretend to like somebody, instead of being forced to.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Sarek said:
She's done a real John Kerry on the whole black thing over the last year or so.

2 years ago she was extolling the virtues of black cock. Kobe Bryant in particular made her weak kneed and sloppy wet. What's really funny is that the very administration that she hates so much and blames for the "cupcakeafication" of America is the same one that did more through it's "political correctness" mantra to make it socially acceptable for a white chick to spread her legs for the black mamba than any other administration in the last 100 years.

But, she is a Republican. I'm sure there's got to be a charitable tax deduction for it somewhere in the tax codes.

She's a racist. If she ever wonders 'what went wrong' that is it. I have no time for racists - especially those who believe they can justify why they are that way, and rant endlessly about why.

This is a racist board, but most people are so for shock value. When you get a real one come along, they stick out like a sore thumb.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Well, I don't consider myself a racist and post more for shock value. But I do admit that the inequities between the black and the white race are some of the most pronounced in American society. And that pisses me off. I don't think there's any other "minority" in the country that screams about racial inequality the way the African American community does while at the same reaping the most benefits, rewards and perks that Equal Opportunity has to offer. And not only do they abuse what they have, but they scream for more. In my opinion, there isn't another race in this country that displays the "I'm entitled" attitude more than the African American community.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
There's one side to being a 'constructive racist' in that you sit down and make valid points regarding social reaction & race. There's another when you sit down and make repeated racial slurs, and build 'valid points' around your hatred.

Friday

Bazinga!
I personally find the gangsta culture and mindset extremely offensive, especially as a woman.

And don't get me started about all those Afro-Americans I've personally witnessed wearing loads of bling, carrying cellphones, and paying for their groceries using a foodstamp card.

Respect people, have your priorities straight, and you're okay with me, no matter the taint of your skin.