LET THE GARDENING BEGIN

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I went to the feed store today and bought zippers, cranberry beans, and okra. THIS YEAR WILL BE DIFFERENT. I vow to have space between my rows! I WILL NOT LET THE MONSTER WEEDS WIN.

I spent a whopping $1.50 on okra seeds. At least 3,000 seeds in that little bag. Last year someone gave me okra seeds AND told me that they wouldn't be woody IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, but he LIED. Anyway, I reckon I won't plant all 3,000 of them.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Anyway, I reckon I won't plant all 3,000 of them.
Unless you find someone really craving Okra pods, or use it instead of coffee, that might be a good idea.

It's still a week or two before we can start gardening season over here, so I am totally envious right now.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
CassieSassyPants, as usual, I will live vicariously through your gardening adventures as I clutch the seed catalogues in my little hands and look out across the vast array of snow in my backyard, front yard, down the street, across the street, and across town.

Plz post pics of anything green, now that I dont have Menty to remind me of other worlds, other dreams, so far away.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Today, I drew a map of the garden. I WILL HAVE PEAS.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
DR DAVE, I HAVE ONIONS.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Just the little spring onions right now.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Well, THESE ARE ONIONS TOO :rwmad: You might know them as GREEN ONIONS.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I enjoy those.

It was a TRAVESTY when Tacobell took away green onions and never brought them back. DESPITE the fact that other places use them CURRENTLY!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
we call them green onions up here too!
CROSS BORDER CONSPIRACY?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Well, I suppose I could do that, but I scribbled on it a BIT. The garden is the shape of Oklahoma.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Commission an artist to draw a lavish, decorative version of the map.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]SZbAKYQkP_Q[/YOUTUBE]

WOLVERINE WILL HELP YOUR GARDEN GROW!