Loktar is a boneified faggot.

Love Child

One Love
Not really. Loktar was under the impression that you were a girl. I don't know why Loktar would have such hate towards you. You really were only staying in character, were you not? You did not want to jeopardize that.

Loktar, you shouldn't feel bad. It could happen to anybody. If you thought you were with a girl, what is the big deal? You did not mis represent yourself. Perhaps too trusting....I am guilty of that.

I always enjoyed Johnford's posting. It sort of made the badlands in the beginning. Before it had that stupid name. But I will take Loktar over Johnford.
SO FUCK YOU JOHNFORD! GO TO HELL!

johnford

Fuck me silly
Not really. Loktar was under the impression that you were a girl. I don't know why Loktar would have such hate towards you. You really were only staying in character, were you not? You did not want to jeopardize that.

Loktar, you shouldn't feel bad. It could happen to anybody. If you thought you were with a girl, what is the big deal? You did not mis represent yourself. Perhaps too trusting....I am guilty of that.

I always enjoyed Johnford's posting. It sort of made the badlands in the beginning. Before it had that stupid name. But I will take Loktar over Johnford.

Do fuck off you useless little whore. Why dont you go in the kitchen & fucking cook something? Only use women like you have or getting naked & whoring. Fuck off you diseased cunt.

johnford

Fuck me silly

It's called trolling & decieving you know trolling what you people are suppose to do to other people. Perhaps youre on the wrong board.

Love Child

One Love
^ Wrong Dual.

Do fuck off you useless little whore. Why dont you go in the kitchen & fucking cook something? Only use women like you have or getting naked & whoring. Fuck off you diseased cunt.

Who is the last woman that cooked for you Johnford?

It's called trolling & decieving you know trolling what you people are suppose to do to other people. Perhaps youre on the wrong board.

Perhaps I am Johnford....perhaps I am.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

I love you.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Yup for all everyone knows I could be her or anyone here.

If you are her then you weren't a he pretending to be a she but a she pretending to be a he pretending to be a she. Therefor, Loktar is doubly not a faggot but you quite possibly might be a schizophrenic, at least some of the time.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You should give in to your desires.