Loktar is a boneified faggot.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I don't know what sex you are. You, however, have held yourself out as a male pretending to be female in order to trick Loktar into having sex with you.

I am not all that sure you are a homosapien either. You could be a trained bonobo. Bonobos like sex with whichever sex is willing and able. There is no homophobia there.

johnford

Fuck me silly
I don't know what sex you are. You, however, have held yourself out as a male pretending to be female in order to trick Loktar into having sex with you.

I am not all that sure you are a homosapien either. You could be a trained bonobo. Bonobos like sex with whichever sex is willing and able. There is no homophobia there.

Tricked.....He was dumb enough to go along with it. MOst people who wanna cyber ask for pics or on the phone not just do it with any random person. Not that I am a real big expert on cybering mind you.

I didnt get anything from it but a few laughs. I didnt orgasm or really masterbait i just said stuff just because i was bored. Not my fault he took it seriously. Should of known better than cybering on the internet.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Why would you lie about your gender in order to engage in cybersex with a person who tells you they are male? If anybody's sexual identity should be in question it should be yours.

How old are you? 12?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
He is responding to my post - not yours.

johnford

Fuck me silly
Why would you lie about your gender in order to engage in cybersex with a person who tells you they are male? If anybody's sexual identity should be in question it should be yours.

How old are you? 12?

Uh for pure fun & make a fool out of someone. Looks like I succeeded seems Lok boy is humiliated enough to try to ignore me. I feel no shame cause i got a few laughs a few years ago when that happened.

If he wants to hold a grudge for life thats his problem. Isnt he a christian or some religious nut that believes in a false prophet? I thought those people were suppose to forgive haha. Wouldnt that make him a hypocrite or does religious people hold grudges? Why would a religous person post on a troll board to begin with if they werent a hypocrite?

If my memory serves right I could of swore he preached about this so called god at one point.

Personally if there is a god I would like to have anal sex with no lube with him.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You would like God to fuck you in your ass and you want it without lube? Whoa. What if that is the one prayer God grants you? Dude, you would be seriously fucked.

johnford

Fuck me silly
You would like God to fuck you in your ass and you want it without lube? Whoa. What if that is the one prayer God grants you? Dude, you would be seriously fucked.

Lol hate to break it to you but there is NO GOD! He is a figment of peoples imagination & created to make the simple minded feel safe & feel all warm & cozy about death.

Truth of the matter is when you die...thats it your just worm food & fertilizer. Ill believe scientific proof over a make believe book written ages ago by some ancient people.

So God isnt going to fuck me because he doesnt exist like the tooth fairy & Easter bunny don't.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Are you really that sure?

johnford

Fuck me silly
Oh whats the worse that can happen? I go to hell ive been to Atlanta,Georgia you cant get no worse that that.

Atlantas traffic jams & road rage is more scarier than the thought of hell. Those damn drunken hillbillies down there sure know how to weave in & out of traffic,honk,yell,scream & shoot at other vehicles ...Oh & they cause accidents which hold up traffic on the interstate for hours at end with bumper to bumper traffic. Now that is true hell.

Slobofslobs

I'm special
They just have no answer as to why Loktar is the way that he is, is ignoring someone then replying in their thread a new trolling tactic or cowardness at it's worse?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'll explain it to you also. Loktar is responding to my posts, not yours.