Loktar is a boneified faggot.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
No. I'm punishing Loktar for taking sides in a feud between me and two other posters. I'm passive-aggressive like that.

Loktar doesn't care about you at all. He's just down here keeping an eye on me in case I fall into your bullshit and need a hand out.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
No. I'm punishing Loktar for taking sides in a feud between me and two other posters. I'm passive-aggressive like that.

Loktar doesn't care about you at all. He's just down here keeping an eye on me in case I fall into your bullshit and need a hand out.

Right, I don't care about them at all.

Wrong, you can take of yourself(doing very well against Donovan and 'Gear btw). I just open these threads to see if the 2 retards are trying to communicate with me even though I can't see their posts.

Well get on the more lulzy side and I might just pick your side. I can be passive agressive too. I switch sides constantly.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Apparently you weren't paying attention as to why I pos repped you in the first place.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Hey Loktar: Bros before Hos. lol

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
wow, johnford just completely pwned himself in this thread, didnt he.

Fucking idiot.

Love Child

One Love
@Johnford
See eloisel just has more stamina then say myself. I will not entertain idiot n00bs (I typed it like that so you would understand it) unless I am severly bored. I make love not war.

Suddenly I imagine being tied up and interrogated by eloisel. Damn that would be hot.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
She's only a whore because what? You didn't have her too?

Hypocrite.