Loktar is a boneified faggot.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Can I watch? I really havent nothing better to do with my time!

Loktar, since you have Johnford on ignore, you can see what he wrote if someone quotes him.

This is a service I will do for you on occasion.

Love Child

One Love
I remember how I tried to suck everyone's cock who didn't have a cock (curiuosAtoZ) and lick everyone's pussy who didn't have a pussy. (no one because everyone has a pussy!)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Loktar, since you have Johnford on ignore, you can see what he wrote if someone quotes him.

This is a service I will do for you on occasion.

Don't do me any favors. I don't care what retarded bullshit about me or anyone else he types. I don't need to see it.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I imagine an Eloisel favor can be quite expensive.

I thought since he did me the favor of quoting you while I had you on ignore that I should return the favor and quote people he has on ignore. I would think of all people you would find that humorous. Perhaps you should up your meds until you get your sense of humor back.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I thought since he did me the favor of quoting you while I had you on ignore that I should return the favor and quote people he has on ignore. I would think of all people you would find that humorous. Perhaps you should up your meds until you get your sense of humor back.

I did it because its been busier than usual here lately and people type faster and post faster than I can reply. I wouldn't want you to quote jf intentionally.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
who the hell is JF anyway? Somebody you had a beef with?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
So he's back all this time later, still holding a grudge? Jeezus what a douche.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It sounds to me that instead of holding a grudge JF has come back for more. You must've done him good.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I did it because its been busier than usual here lately and people type faster and post faster than I can reply. I wouldn't want you to quote jf intentionally.

I'll take your feelings into consideration.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Lol I swear some people cannot take a joke....grow a thick skin its the internet you dont know who is who or what is what. Thats what i love about the internet I can keep my personal life in complete privacy or be who i wanna be.

So you are admitting you are a closet homosexual? It really is okay for you to come out here. Perhaps Eggs, Henoch, Sausageman and 'Gear can counsel you on how to come out of the closet.