you always were 100/100

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I has a pic of a tat that proves that shit :bigass:

jack

LOL

3141.imgcache
Database error The Forums database has encountered a problem. Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.rejecthaven.net home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.rejecthaven.net forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

jack

Poor numbers, now he has some scars

jack

Numbers just got into his own site, btw lol

jack

See, this is where Im the best troll. I see shit as it's developing. Now he has a fuckload of work to do.

jack

Don't think I haven't been through this bullshit myself, right Jenna?

jack

Like forever LOLOL

jack

btw, there was never any transfer to "710x" Lizard queen still (has always) owned the site and is still the owner of record, according to whoIs

jack

It was funny though, watching that fucker explode.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of idiots.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I wondered why "710x" declined my offer to help "him" staff the place.

I mean I'm so good at it...

jack

Be aware if you try to log in there currently, unless you have Norton or some other protection up, the site tries to download a malicious file to your hard drive.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Yeah my avast blocked whatever it is. Those girls doin' malicious these days? I wonder where everyone bailed.

Maybe some sort of cloister like kof. lolame

Donovan

beer, I want beer
hmmmm when did that start? I clicked the link yesterday at some point via my laptop but didn't note any unusual activity, maybe I better check it.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm probably good then. I'll check it later just to be safe.

jack

I talked to Iggy while she was getting the frame up this morning too. OB was on also, strangely enough. She posted a screen of the hack and got promptly permabanned.

Iggy warned me there were several worms and backdoor trojans involved, some of which were designed to hack visitors to the site also. All the posts are gone. There's a backup somewhere, but it'll be incoherent at best.

jack

Yeah my avast blocked whatever it is. Those girls doin' malicious these days? I wonder where everyone bailed.

Maybe some sort of cloister like kof. lolame

Some of them probably went to Goregrish. YTM is dead too. Someone's on a fucking rampage. Or BH. TBF is still up and running too, so thats an option.

Where did Cody say he was off to postwise? Fucking Numbers, what a fucking dipshit. He crossed the girls and it all went poof pretty quickly. Quite of collective of cyberthugs, it would appear.