LOL Reject Haven Hacked

Equal Hater

Rope ready. Wanna hang out?
^ I don't think so. I'd love for the fat Cuban to x himself out like his little bitch bud did a couple days ago.

Go for it chubbsy. I DARE you to speak his name here.

Otherwise fuck off, you're completely pwntttttttttttt as usual.

Oh and merry christmas, little buttbuddy.

I forgot how delicate this issue is for you, jewboi. On a sunny side note, I'm sure he already sent Christmas cards picturing you fucking some goat or something to your family (lol) members, so I can't wait to hear all about it, over and over, for the next 10 months.

And I would wish you merry Christmas too but you jews don't celebrate.

Would you consider Christ to be the biggest self pwn to your culture? Or you think believing the rubbish in the Torah the ultimate proof of stupidity?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Yeah...pumps.

Why are we all standing in Donovan's yard?
Well I am because I never miss a chance to see Dono, especially when he forgets to draw the bedroom curtains close.

Donovan is because it's his fucking yard and he can fucking stand in his fucking yard whenever he fucking feels like it. (Plus, he might have been alerted to someone being in his yard.)

jack is because I might have been a bit vague when I told him that shit's gonna happen in Dono's yard.

You, of course, are here because of my pumps.

No idea what the fuck all the other ppl are doing here, maybe peer pressure?

Does that rule apply to every possible real name of any other message board / forum member of the internets
In your case, that depends solely on how much you continue to sound like a whiny internet geek from the 80s or if you eventually start thinking before ranting. And, as usual, on Gagh's mood.

She may have been joking.
Yeah, could be. Or she was deadly serious. I guess we'll just have to wait for some daring adventure-seeker to find out which it is!!

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Well I am because I never miss a chance to see Dono, especially when he forgets to draw the bedroom curtains close.

Donovan is because it's his fucking yard and he can fucking stand in his fucking yard whenever he fucking feels like it. (Plus, he might have been alerted to someone being in his yard.)

jack is because I might have been a bit vague when I told him that shit's gonna happen in Dono's yard.

You, of course, are here because of my pumps.

We should all continue to stare into the sky. I for one intend to see the vision through. Cornea be damned.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
it's not your corneae that will get into a predicament from this particular vision, dear...