LOL Reject Haven Hacked

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Cody didn't mention anywhere in particular to me. Wouldn't have a reason to I guess.

Hard to imagine the lovely ladies anywhere else.

Apathy...growing

Concern...waning

Must...stay...awake

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Iggy warned me there were several worms and backdoor trojans involved, some of which were designed to hack visitors to the site also. All the posts are gone. There's a backup somewhere, but it'll be incoherent at best.

Who has that kind of skill?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You got me. Too much freaking work.

jack

They're back up and online. She restored it to last June.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
No shit. Cody and Jibbles still have accounts here no?

Maybe someday we'll all get together and kick dirt on each others homebases.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I went over and grabbed up my user just in case. This post is chain of evidence to that effect.

jack

The script kiddie that hacked the site is currently taunting them :D

ups, looks like I got to him, now he's theratening to "take down" TKR.

Methinks he has no idea what's really going on.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
So who was the culprit?

jack

some 19 year old kid "juji" from Digital Gangsters. Uploaded some backdoor script that ate everything. Of course, he had help from the folks that Numbers pissed off. Like Mud and Faggles.

What a bunch of fucktards.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
some 19 year old kid "juji" from Digital Gangsters. Uploaded some backdoor script that ate everything. Of course, he had help from the folks that Numbers pissed off. Like Mud and Faggles.

What a bunch of fucktards.
Send the lil' scamp over to Wrodfroge --they're overdue for a good cyberbuggering.

Obnoxious Bitch

The RH thing is such a pisser. First KKKoonhater gets banned for mocking Numbers rage-quitting JLDS on both forums then I create a thread on RH pasting what KKK said happened. Then I created a poll thread asking, "If KKK should be unbanned?" Since he didn't break any rules, this cause a lot of division and resentment not only between members and staff but staff against staff as well. Faggles kept unbanning KKK while Numbers kept rebanning him.

During this power struggle, Juji hacked the site and said it was a gift to me on the defacement page. I didn't know any DG members so I am not sure who gave me this "gift". Of course I was blamed for having a role in this even though I didn't or even had prior knowledge of the attack and was permabanned.

The paranoia at RH is so unreal. An innocent member "Marisa" was banned for falsely being accused of being my dual and her account was merged with my banned primary. I did troll Iggy and staff into thinking either Cherry Lips or Marisa was one of my duals with obvious duals of my primary name.

The only thing being posted these days at RH is paranoid suspicion and closet homos each accusing the other of being gay. That site sure doesn't have long to live.

jack

The RH thing is such a pisser. First KKKoonhater gets banned for mocking Numbers rage-quitting JLDS on both forums then I create a thread on RH pasting what KKK said happened. Then I created a poll thread asking, "If KKK should be unbanned?" Since he didn't break any rules, this cause a lot of division and resentment not only between members and staff but staff against staff as well. Faggles kept unbanning KKK while Numbers kept rebanning him.

During this power struggle, Juji hacked the site and said it was a gift to me on the defacement page. I didn't know any DG members so I am not sure who gave me this "gift". Of course I was blamed for having a role in this even though I didn't or even had prior knowledge of the attack and was permabanned.

The paranoia at RH is so unreal. An innocent member "Marisa" was banned for falsely being accused of being my dual and her account was merged with my banned primary. I did troll Iggy and staff into thinking either Cherry Lips or Marisa was one of my duals with obvious duals of my primary name.

The only thing being posted these days at RH is paranoid suspicion and closet homos each accusing the other of being gay. That site sure doesn't have long to live.

You suck at this, Flag.

and btw, I laughed when you got perma'd at RH. The only thing you didn't get was I deliberately set this thread as bait, and you bit.

Good riddance to bad rubbish I allus say.

jack

OB is most definitely a Flag sock.

Obnoxious Bitch

You suck at this, Flag.

and btw, I laughed when you got perma'd at RH.

Good riddance to bad rubbish I allus say.

Funny how almost everyone thinks you are Flag and sadly, some people think I am you and Flag.

What difference does it make if I get perma-banned? I was IP banned last night and I still posted. The site is dying so bans at RH are becoming a moot issue.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I'm trying to think of something I care less about than a who's Flagler exercise.

I'm having a fair amount of trouble.