MAKING HEADLINES

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
Innocent until proven guilty, perhaps? Although why they release her image but not her last name baffles me. I tried to find the source article but gave up in frustration.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Maybe her last name as a spoiler for the next Star Trek movie.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
so today I'm at the gym and see a pretty fit looking man and say under my breath to myself, "oooh" except that I had my iPod turned up a bit and thought I was saying it more quietly than I was.
Awkward.

I was in the gym yesterday and there was a man in a hoodie pacing laps around the room and saying "I'm the microphone FIEND" under his breath.

People don't notice things in the gym, I think.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I realise now, though, that the word "Christian" only appears twice in that article, and thus that I deserve chastisement.

CaptainWacky

JEHOVAS CAME TO DOOR THIS MORNING, I ANSWER BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS THE POSTMAN, FUCK.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
they don't stop by here any more after that one incident.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
US Postal Service no longer delivers on Saturday, the Jehovan's Witnesses are all I have to look forward to on weekends.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I mistakenly gave some Jehovahs my name when they shook my hand and asked my name, now they come by and ask for me :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

The thing is though, they have to be polite because of God. So if you asked them to leave you alone they probably would. Because of God.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I am always tempted to tell them that I have carved Jesus name on my penis and whenever I am aroused he reveals himself to me.

CaptainWacky

px plox

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
PreatorX and Phlox? :shock: