Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Men of TK are pussy whipped!

Bladev1 said:
What did I do NOW?

Why aren't you back in WORDFORGE sucking MESSENGER/ZODIAC's cock like I have been witness to for the past 3 days? You are a completely different person there. You are his bitch over there and you know it. I saw him ordering you about like the little pet he has made you into.

Tisiphone said:
Awww...Paladin. Did you change your av for me?

PWned!!!!!

Yes. That's right. I changed my avatar for you. Absolutely correct. Do you like it? It reflects my fascist attitudes towards my country.:retard:

Paladin said:
Why aren't you back in WORDFORGE sucking MESSENGER/ZODIAC's cock like I have been witness to for the past 3 days? You are a completely different person there. You are his bitch over there and you know it. I saw him ordering you about like the little pet he has made you into.

Tough break, you getting banned from WF, ain't it Luci?

Paladin said:
Aha! There we have the little boy who is pussywhipped by even the ugliest of females. I mean LOOK at him! Is there a greater LOSER on this earth? The guy's about 17 years of age.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

You like to take shots at that picture dont you. Yet, Between the two of us, I was brave enough to post what I look like. All you do is talk.

So please, put all that hot air you're blowin to good use and fill up some ballons.

Conchaga said:
You come to every woman's defense any time one of them is trolled. EVERY TIME. The sheer fact that you're so PWned by pussy you'll never see, nor will you ever have is mind-boggling.

Galahad Complex. Coming to the aid of women in need.

Tisiphone said:
^Are you dressed like one of the guys from Dogma?

No, I joined the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism) When I started college. Since I'm Italian and can trace my ancestory back to the Romans, I decided to create a Roman persona. The armor I'm wearing is my Roman Lorica for Heavy Armored fighting.

Conchaga said:
Tough break, you getting banned from WF, ain't it Luci?

Yes, especially since I had the entire site eating out of my hands until MESSENGER/ZODIAC began crying because I was stealing his thunder. It was then that he decided to point at me and scream 'DUAL!'. I have never in my life seen such an example of pure hatred.

Dark Link said:
Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Yes I am.

You like to take shots at that picture dont you.

Who wouldn't?

Yet, Between the two of us, I was brave enough to post what I look like.

Or foolish enough to do so in your av ON A TROLL BOARD!

All you do is talk.

At least he's not groveling at the feet of every woman who graces TK.

Galahad Complex. Coming to the aid of women in need.

Galahad Complex is a nice locution for just plain Pussy Whipped. Though, at least you do admit defending the TK pussy. That's so very noble, yet it will NEVER get you laid.

Dark Link said:
No, I joined the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism) When I started college. Since I'm Italian and can trace my ancestory back to the Romans, I decided to create a Roman persona. The armor I'm wearing is my Roman Lorica for Heavy Armored fighting.

*ROTFLMAO* Not only does this child have a thing for ancient Rome but he is now claiming to have been part of their history. I can guarantee he is full of shit.

Uh DARKYWINKY? I can trace my ancestry back to the days of Druidism. Oopsy but that would predate the Roman. Too bad. My family is older than your family and all that jazz. *whips out my huge schlong and shakes it at the cartoon character that may now and forever be known as DARKYWINKY* *ROTFLMAO*

Paladin said:
Yeah ok, keep dreaming you pathetic sperm burber.

Bladev1 said:

Oh please. I bet you are still wiping ZODIAC's cum from your lips in order to hide the fact you have just come here from sucking his cock over in WORDFORGE. Shit. The guy was ordering you about in there and you followed him like a lovesick puppy dog. I will grant that ZODIAC clearly has TAMAR and yourself stuck firmly into his back pocket. What will you do for an encore? Lick the shit crumbs from around his asshole?

Bladev1 said:

Normally, I'm not a grammar/spelling troll, but what the fuck is a burber? The B key is nowhere near the P key.