Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Men of TK are pussy whipped!

I can't be assed to read all the posts here, because Tis' original post is true. Every fucking guy here except me is completely pussywhipped. If you disagree, ressurect the thread I created when the strippers came over here. Not ONE guy agrees with me, they all fall over themselves to try and get some "cyber love".

It's pretty pathetic, actually.

And yeah, I defend LG to the death, but that's because she's my friend IRL. I'd do the same for Darthsikle.

*Quietly enjoys Conchanga's rants, and raises one eyebrow at Tis*

Large Richard, you'll note that I figured you were far too "offended" to be really upset in that thread. ;)
(also note that I didn't bring up your old stripper ex or the shrimping fetish at that time?)

And I am an equally vicious to either sex when the mood strikes me. I'm just not in attack mode that often. You paint with too broad a brush.

Sadistic Bastard said:
*Quietly enjoys Conchanga's rants, and raises one eyebrow at Tis*

Large Richard, you'll note that I figured you were far too "offended" to be really upset in that thread. ;)
(also note that I didn't bring up your old stripper ex or the shrimping fetish at that time?)

And I am an equally vicious to either sex when the mood strikes me. I'm just not in attack mode that often. You paint with too broad a brush.

I've never made it a secret that I like a well-turned heel, or to suck a woman's toe. Wifey loves when I do that (and if you've ever had your toes sucked, you'll know why).

I also stated that the reason I stopped "dating" the stripper I was involved with (we "dated" for like 3 weeks) is because she had so little self-esteem that she wanted me to physically degrade her.

Perhaps I shouldn't have said all the men on TK are pussywhipped, you are right. However, an inordinate amount fawn over any female that posts here, no matter how vapid or cuntish they are. It just smells so very desperate to me.

image009.jpg

bad dog said:
Conchaga SUCKS MESSENGERS DICK.

OK, OK... you can be in the fanclub.

Your member number is: 3,498,561,657,534,687. Please report to Luci for your pin and beanie. Your "I love Conchaga" t-shirt will be mailed to your home as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,
Conchaga

President and founder of the "I've been PWned by Conchaga so bad I have to follow him around incessantly to prove it fanclub."

This one time we were helping out the Ant people and my brother Hank hit the wasp queen with a honey comb, but I don't think a cat would make a very good weapon.

Conchaga said:
*cough* bullshit! *cough*

Bullshit that I'm her friend IRL or bullshit that I'm not whipped?

See my LG in the hospital thread for verification of #1.

In order to be whipped, you need to be fawning over someone that takes advantage of you. Not the case here.

Big Dick McGee said:
In order to be whipped, you need to be fawning over someone that takes advantage of you. Not the case here.

Being pussy whipped means that you'll do anything for a woman. She doesn't have to be taking advantage of you, but she is probably holding the pussy over your head. As I've seen her do to you a number of times. All of this = you = Pussy Whipped. And, you're married. Shame!

Conchaga said:
Being pussy whipped means that you'll do anything for a woman. She doesn't have to be taking advantage of you, but she is probably holding the pussy over your head. As I've seen her do to you a number of times. All of this = you = Pussy Whipped. And, you're married. Shame!

Where the hell do you get that from? Pee Wee, it's obvious you've never been friends with a woman. You couldn't be more wrong. You could try, but then you'd be Hambil.

Alright Conchaga, I concede. You got me. You backed me into a corner and then instead of giving in like I should, I proceeded to screw myself even worse. Bravo.

It's been a while since someone with an intelligence above 50 has tried to troll me. I'd almost forgotten what it's like.

conchaga said:
Yet, you went on to tell us how a girl could probably kick your ass. Weak...

Have you ever seen some of the women that fight in the SCA? Shit, one I met in AEthelmearc could benchpress me.

Dark Link said:
Alright Conchaga, I concede. You got me. You backed me into a corner and then instead of giving in like I should, I proceeded to screw myself even worse. Bravo.

It's been a while since someone with an intelligence above 50 has tried to troll me. I'd almost forgotten what it's like.

Have you ever seen some of the women that fight in the SCA? Shit, one I met in AEthelmearc could benchpress me.

Tell me, if your IQ is below 50 how would you know what a troll is even if someone was attempting to 'troll' you? You are just an idiotic little man attempting to live a life through the eyes of a pretend Roman soldier. There are kiddies in my neighbourhood here running around with those nifty Superman cape thingies. When I see them I am reminded of you and your ridiculous Roman garb. I would suggest that you grow up but we all know this is not possible. So many times in here all you talked about was Roman this and Roman that. I would ask that you shut the fuck up. No one cares. Go live your fantasies elsewhere little man.

Hey Imp, your old partner in crime, was here last week. I remember when you two cooked up that alphabet spammer script. How's your summer going?

:D
mm