Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Men of TK are pussy whipped!

Shatna said:
Don't hold us in suspense, guys... whose is bigger? :D

Neither one. That's why DL is still a Virgin and Luci feels the need to be aggressive toward everyone.

Paladin said:
I see! DL = DINKYWINKY! Lucy = ? Who is Lucy?

Fine, I edited it to look right. Thank you oh weak pedant troll. Your correction of my bad spelling of your shitty name has trolled me into the ground. I = PWned.

Tisiphone said:
Nah...I'd just deep throat it.

I most certainly hope not since the last I heard you are about 55 years of age. *gags* If I wanted to have someone like yourself deepthroat my fucking cock I would have stuck it down grandma's throat as she lay down in her coffin. It would be exactly the same as having you suck me off.

Conchaga said:
Or foolish enough to do so in your av ON A TROLL BOARD!

Not really. The truth is that I dont care. That's the reason I posted it.

Conchaga said:
At least he's not groveling at the feet of every woman who graces TK.

I'm not.

Conchaga said:
Galahad Complex is a nice locution for just plain Pussy Whipped. Though, at least you do admit defending the TK pussy. That's so very noble, yet it will NEVER get you laid.

I admit to defending the women when they need a bit of backup. I do the same in RL. I dont do it to try and get some, I do it because I want to. I see it as the right thing to do.

moron said:
*ROTFLMAO* Not only does this child have a thing for ancient Rome but he is now claiming to have been part of their history. I can guarantee he is full of shit.

No, I never claimed to be part of their history, but seeing as how you're an idiot, let me explain. I said I can trace ancestors back to the age of the Romans.

And can you guarentee I'm full of shit?

moron part 2 said:
Uh DARKYWINKY? I can trace my ancestry back to the days of Druidism. Oopsy but that would predate the Roman. Too bad. My family is older than your family and all that jazz.

What's your point? Family seems to be nothing to you, so your point is moot.

Conchaga said:
Fine, I edited it to look right. Thank you oh weak pedant troll. Your correction of my bad spelling of your shitty name has trolled me into the ground. I = PWned.

Who said anything about you being PWned? Certainly not I. Why? Are you FEELING that way? Fear not. My greatness has that effect upon people. Why do you think TAMAR and ZODIAC wanted me out of WF? They FEARED me that is why. That would explain your own feelings of fear and trepidation.

Paladin said:
I most certainly hope not since the last I heard you are about 55 years of age. *gags* If I wanted to have someone like yourself deepthroat my fucking cock I would have stuck it down grandma's throat as she lay down in her coffin. It would be exactly the same as having you suck me off.

You wanted your grandma to suck you off? Keeping it in the family, huh?

Dark Link said:
No, I never claimed to be part of their history, but seeing as how you're an idiot, let me explain. I said I can trace ancestors back to the age of the Romans.

And can you guarentee I'm full of shit?
What's your point? Family seems to be nothing to you, so your point is moot.

Read it again bitch! You claim to be part of the Romans, not the AGE of the Romans you lying cunt.

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=825607&postcount=28
No, I joined the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism) When I started college. Since I'm Italian and can trace my ancestory back to the Romans, I decided to create a Roman persona. The armor I'm wearing is my Roman Lorica for Heavy Armored fighting.

Now shut the fuck up you little whippersnapper. Go do your fucking homework.

What is this shit, huh? Having meaningful, deep conversations in this thread? This is for pussy whipped TK men only!

I could give a fuck about your parentage or how old you think I am.

Tisiphone said:
You wanted your grandma to suck you off? Keeping it in the family, huh?

Hmm. I see you failed English at the Kindergarten level. Quite understood. You do know my province of Alberta has an excellent program for autistics such as yourself yes? Such a mess for an old hag like yourself: suffer from autism, arthritis, dyslexia AND dementia! Whooee but you are an ambulance ride waiting to happen!

Dark Link said:
Not really. The truth is that I dont care. That's the reason I posted it.

You don't care what people say about how you look, yet you put your pic in a place where it will always be seen? You're contradicting yourself.

I admit to defending the women when they need a bit of backup. I do the same in RL. I dont do it to try and get some, I do it because I want to. I see it as the right thing to do.

Why just women? Are they the only ones who need defending? Why don't I see 'mister noble' defending other TKers who might need a hand? You don't defend guys, do you? At least, I've never seen you defend a guy who wasn't pussy whipped like you.

So, you think women are weak and defenseless? On a place where brains count for more than looks or physical stature, that also means you must think that women have feeble intellects? Right? What a sexist in chivalrous clothing.

Ladies, this guy seems to think that he must rush to your aid. He thinks you're always in need of a man's help. My vote: castrate him.

Tisiphone said:
What is this shit, huh? Having meaningful, deep conversations in this thread? This is for pussy whipped TK men only!

I could give a fuck about your parentage or how old you think I am.

Now, now! I am NOT interested in reviewing your Senior Citizen's ID card. Perhaps DINKYWINKY would be interested yes? He is a virgin who is clearly hoping to get laid. Why else would he work so diligently at defending the females in here?

Paladin said:
Hmm. I see you failed English at the Kindergarten level. Quite understood. You do know my province of Alberta has an excellent program for autistics such as yourself yes? Such a mess for an old hag like yourself: suffer from autism, arthritis, dyslexia AND dementia! Whooee but you are an ambulance ride waiting to happen!

I love riding in ambulances. They can run red lights and usually have hot men driving them.

Conchaga said:
You don't care what people say about how you look, yet you put your pic in a place where it will always be seen? You're contradicting yourself.

Why just women? Are they the only ones who need defending? Why don't I see 'mister noble' defending other TKers who might need a hand? You don't defend guys, do you? At least, I've never seen you defend a guy who wasn't pussy whipped like you.

So, you think women are weak and defenseless? On a place where brains count for more than looks or physical stature, that also means you must think that women have feeble intellects? Right? What a sexist in chivalrous clothing.

Ladies, this guy seems to think that he must rush to your aid. He thinks you're always in need of a man's help. My vote: castrate him.

Fuck you are stupid. He defends women in the hopes he will GET LAID you dumb motherfucker. I mean look at himi! He LOOKS like a fucking geek. He wears fucking costumes from he Classical Era. He is clearly a fucking child. Hair has finally shown up on his balls and now he is experiencing erections as he sleeps at night. His momma has noticed cum stains on his pillow on around the mouth of his Elvis doll. She has also discovered his Penthouse magazines, the ones where he told her he reads them for the articles. Now he mother understands the reason for the slapping noises she hears at night.

Paladin said:
Fuck you are stupid. He defends women in the hopes he will GET LAID you dumb motherfucker. I mean look at himi! He LOOKS like a fucking geek. He wears fucking costumes from he Classical Era. He is clearly a fucking child. Hair has finally shown up on his balls and now he is experiencing erections as he sleeps at night. His momma has noticed cum stains on his pillow on around the mouth of his Elvis doll. She has also discovered his Penthouse magazines, the ones where he told her he reads them for the articles. Now he mother understands the reason for the slapping noises she hears at night.

Wow, you can really go on nonsensical tyrades, can't you? Especially when all you're using are really lame washed-up insults that you remembered from junior high. Great work, skippy.

Conchaga said:

Actully, it's not a contradiction. It would be a contridiction if I said that, yet went on the warpath everytime someone said something nasty about how I look.

Truth is, I dont care what others think of me, nore how I look. This photo was up in a picture thread about a year ago, so I finally just decided to use it as an av.

Conchaga said:

Yeah, I have, Menty, gagh, The hamster, etc. But by your logic, every guy here is pussy whipped so it doesn't matter anyway.

Conchaga said:

Wow, a very nicely worded point you try and make. It almost makes me miss the old TK where conversation was key.

Unfortunetly for you, I don't believe that women are weak and defenseless. In fact, I know more then a few that could hand me my ass if a fight ever occured.

And feeble intellects? Pfft. I've had more intelligent conversations with women then I have with men. Especially on this board, though I must admit, conversations with Menty or Rommie, or TQ are amazing.

But back to my point. If I see a woman needs help, I'll give it, if not, I wont.

Dark Link said:
Actully, it's not a contradiction. It would be a contridiction if I said that, yet went on the warpath everytime someone said something nasty about how I look.

Truth is, I dont care what others think of me, nore how I look. This photo was up in a picture thread about a year ago, so I finally just decided to use it as an av.

Yeah, I have, Menty, gagh, The hamster, etc. But by your logic, every guy here is pussy whipped so it doesn't matter anyway.

Wow, a very nicely worded point you try and make. It almost makes me miss the old TK where conversation was key.

Unfortunetly for you, I don't believe that women are weak and defenseless. In fact, I know more then a few that could hand me my ass if a fight ever occured.

And feeble intellects? Pfft. I've had more intelligent conversations with women then I have with men. Especially on this board, though I must admit, conversations with Menty or Rommie, or TQ are amazing.

But back to my point. If I see a woman needs help, I'll give it, if not, I wont.
You do not believe women are weak and defenseless? Then why do you feel the need to defend them? You are such a young idiot that you contradict your own statements. You admit that a female is capable of kicking your ass? I was right all along when I branded you a fucking WIMP.

Ah so you admit to wanting to suck MENTY, ROMMIE and TQ's cocks? I knew it hence the name DINKYWINKY. I have seen your conversations with members of the opposite sex (that would be the female sex you dumbfuck) and you are clearly sucking up to them in every single conversation. They clearly show you are ready to suck their holes, all of them. Your posts to the females show nothing more than sexual frustration. You are becoming more and more desperate. I fail to understand why you keep talking about your fairy costume Roman regalia to the ladies as if they would swoon over your dress.