Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Men of TK are pussy whipped!

PUSSIES ALL OF YOU, TK IS DEAD, GAYS ARE MARRYING, THE RAPTURE IS COMMING!?!?!!?!??!!?!?

Oh wait maybe I took that a step to far.

Anyway to those of you who are practically taking it up the ass from any female poster who pays attention to you. Kill yourselves, no really I'm serious it would do a lot of good. Some people might even pretend to care about it.

Dark Link said:
Actully, it's not a contradiction. It would be a contridiction if I said that, yet went on the warpath everytime someone said something nasty about how I look.

Truth is, I dont care what others think of me, nore how I look. This photo was up in a picture thread about a year ago, so I finally just decided to use it as an av.

See, you missed my point. What I was trying to convey is that you're contradicting yourself via posting that pic in your av. By spreading it around you're seeking for someone who might think you're attractive. So, that means you care. Vanity is what you're guilty of. I didn't say that you were a hypocrite. I just said that you were contradicting yourself. Semantics, boy, semantics. They'll get you every time.

Yeah, I have, Menty, gagh, The hamster, etc. But by your logic, every guy here is pussy whipped so it doesn't matter anyway.

True, they're all pussy whipped.

Wow, a very nicely worded point you try and make. It almost makes me miss the old TK where conversation was key.

Conversation is key. And the old TK is where I've got my trolling roots. The classics always work. See how you're jumping from one foot to the other as I post?

Now, let's watch as Dark Link proves that he's pussy whipped: Vol. 2.

Unfortunetly for you, I don't believe that women are weak and defenseless. In fact, I know more then a few that could hand me my ass if a fight ever occured.

You could've taken the man's route and said 'yes'. Instead you go on this giant pussified female-boasting posting spree. Dude, chicks are weak. Sometimes, physically, they need our help. You could've admitted that. It's non-sexist truth. It's a living fact. Yet, you went on to tell us how a girl could probably kick your ass. Weak...

And feeble intellects? Pfft. I've had more intelligent conversations with women then I have with men. Especially on this board, though I must admit, conversations with Menty or Rommie, or TQ are amazing.

There you go, siding with the girls again. Be a man. Grow some balls. Tell the girls that sometimes they do need our help winning an argument on TK. It's true ladies. You love it when guys rush to your aid because you're letting your female emotions override your rationality and you start losing troll fights. Of course, then you fall into the trap that fluffy boys like this are 'real men'. HA!

But back to my point. If I see a woman needs help, I'll give it, if not, I wont.

The worst part is that you're arrogant. You give a girl help even though it's unsolicited. That's the real sexist remark. Maybe the lady is just warming up. Fighters do that in the early rounds. They take a lot of punches. In the later rounds they open up on a tired opponent. Face it, fella. Girls don't need you as much as you need them. You're also going to have to 'fess-up to being totally pussy whipped. Not to mention a chauvanist pig.

Ladies, this guy is a worm. He's the worst type of worm. He thinks you need him. He then sucks up to you to gain favor to try and distract from the fact tha he's totally weak. A lot of good he'll do you...

Conchaga said:
See, you missed my point. What I was trying to convey is that you're contradicting yourself via posting that pic in your av. By spreading it around you're seeking for someone who might think you're attractive. So, that means you care. Vanity is what you're guilty of. I didn't say that you were a hypocrite. I just said that you were contradicting yourself. Semantics, boy, semantics. They'll get you every time.

True, they're all pussy whipped.

Conversation is key. And the old TK is where I've got my trolling roots. The classics always work. See how you're jumping from one foot to the other as I post?

Now, let's watch as Dark Link proves that he's pussy whipped: Vol. 2.

You could've taken the man's route and said 'yes'. Instead you go on this giant pussified female-boasting posting spree. Dude, chicks are weak. Sometimes, physically, they need our help. You could've admitted that. It's non-sexist truth. It's a living fact. Yet, you went on to tell us how a girl could probably kick your ass. Weak...

There you go, siding with the girls again. Be a man. Grow some balls. Tell the girls that sometimes they do need our help winning an argument on TK. It's true ladies. You love it when guys rush to your aid because you're letting your female emotions override your rationality and you start losing troll fights. Of course, then you fall into the trap that fluffy boys like this are 'real men'. HA!

The worst part is that you're arrogant. You give a girl help even though it's unsolicited. That's the real sexist remark. Maybe the lady is just warming up. Fighters do that in the early rounds. They take a lot of punches. In the later rounds they open up on a tired opponent. Face it, fella. Girls don't need you as much as you need them. You're also going to have to 'fess-up to being totally pussy whipped. Not to mention a chauvanist pig.

Ladies, this guy is a worm. He's the worst type of worm. He thinks you need him. He then sucks up to you to gain favor to try and distract from the fact tha he's totally weak. A lot of good he'll do you...

You are an idiot. His rushing to help a female when it is unsolicited does not smack of arrogance. It clearly smacks of desperation. Grow a fucking brain. When he reacts in this manner he is clearly seeking the approval of one of the whores in the hopes he will get laid. Arrogant men such as myself do not have a need to defend a bitch in the hopes I will be rewarded with a nice dip of my stick into her pleasure canyon. I know I can get it any time I want. THIS is arrogance you stupid fuck. Does he sound like the kind of guy who could actually get laid by ANYONE? Fuck. I am willing to bet you a million dollars he is still a fucking VIRGIN. Why do you think I have officially dubbed him DINKYWINKY?

Dark Link said:
Take the Bet Conchaga, we'll split the money later.

See? Desperation. He wants now to be validated. Note this is the ONLY part of my thread he responded to. Why? Simple. He was desperate because he does not wish others to learn the truth. He is a pimply costume-wearing fairy who wants to get laid by a female in order to prove he really is not a fairy. His 'friends' have him so convinced he is a napkin-waver that he is desperate to prove otherwise.

Paladin said:
Arrogant men such as myself do not have a need to defend a bitch in the hopes I will be rewarded with a nice dip of my stick into her pleasure canyon.

99.9% of the time, you're a total moron. But, every once in a while that 0.1% outdoes everything else you do. This was truly funny.

No, I only responded to that part because that's the only part I cared to read.

Lucy, I could create a random insult generator that could be less repetitive then you. Your standard reply is "Bitchy comment, bitchy comment, I'm better then all of you, dick joke"

Conchaga said:
99.9% of the time, you're a total moron. But, every once in a while that 0.1% outdoes everything else you do. This was truly funny.

Only 0.01%? I am hurt. *sniffle*

Paladin said:
Only 0.01%? I am hurt. *sniffle*

0.01%? You're giving yourself less than I did. Oh well, if you think you're funny less than I do, you've got some self-esteem issues to work on.

Conchaga said:
0.01%? You're giving yourself less than I did. Oh well, if you think you're funny less than I do, you've got some self-esteem issues to work on.

Ooooh! Touche! Excellent eyesight! Kudos! I was too late to change it as I missed it originally. Time ran out for any chance to change it. Strange that this is the only site that has a time limit on changes.

But, trolling the two of them is seriously like shooting fish in a barrel. Yourself included. In fact, you're way easier. It only takes a few lines to get you revved up. I have to actually post well-versed paragraphs to get at the other two.

Conchaga said:
But, trolling the two of them is seriously like shooting fish in a barrel. Yourself included. In fact, you're way easier. It only takes a few lines to get you revved up. I have to actually post well-versed paragraphs to get at the other two.

You are so desperate for validation from the great PALADIN you run around claiming to have 'trolled' the great PALADIN when no such incident happened. I still recall that little LORD RAFFLES IS DEAD troll. I was the ONLY ONE who called you on it and you know it. Now you are running around claiming to have trolled me? Let me guess, you are another RWC dual? *ROTFLMAO*

Paladin said:
You are so desperate for validation from the great PALADIN you run around claiming to have 'trolled' the great PALADIN when no such incident happened. I still recall that little LORD RAFFLES IS DEAD troll. I was the ONLY ONE who called you on it and you know it. Now you are running around claiming to have trolled me? Let me guess, you are another RWC dual? *ROTFLMAO*

No, several people called me on it.

RWC? No. RWC reg'd in '05. I've been 'round since '02. WAAY before you or RWC ever showed up.

Do your homework before trying to prove what a good troll you are.

Besides, you're responding to and denying everything I post. Who's been trolled? That would be you.

Conchaga said:
No, several people called me on it.

RWC? No. RWC reg'd in '05. I've been 'round since '02. WAAY before you or RWC ever showed up.

Do your homework before trying to prove what a good troll you are.

Besides, you're responding to and denying everything I post. Who's been trolled? That would be you.

Strange considering YOU responded to MY posts first. I started the thread about my being banned at WF when you decided to jump in. I made you come to me dear child. Now shush and run along. Your efforts are failing quite miserably. I know how you can save yourself from further embarassment. Pull a ZODIAC. Point your finger at me and scream DUAL! That should get me sent to DC. *ROTFLMAO*

Paladin said:
Strange considering YOU responded to MY posts first. I started the thread about my being banned at WF when you decided to jump in. I made you come to me dear child. Now shush and run along. Your efforts are failing quite miserably. I know how you can save yourself from further embarassment. Pull a ZODIAC. Point your finger at me and scream DUAL! That should get me sent to DC. *ROTFLMAO*

Uh, I just thought it was only fair to point out that you were pwned by what messenger was doing at WF. If you have to give a play by play account of what he's doing, that qualifies as being owned. Sorry, man. It's true.