Mexican incursion confirmed

PREDICTA_SK4N said:
I believe the Americans hold their flag close to their hearts. This is irrational in my view as it is an emotive symbol and is a nation built on immigration and assimilation.
Dude, do you see the Irish or Italians burning American flags?
The fact that the Aztlan movement has chosen to attack your flag is almost troll like in behaviour - i.e. pick the biggest sacred cow and attack it.
Yes I think they are good trolls, especially when they rape and kill American women like the 9/10 violent crime perpetuating Muslims do to Swedish women.

It's almost as though if the moment immigrants who refuse to assimilate or aren't allowed to sense the presence of others like them, they go berserk.

I sense an undercurrent of racism here, hiding behind intellectual high minded behaviour.
Oh, the irony. I was writing my opinion on racism just as you stated this.

Well I think you can call it 'racism,' because the racism we have seen on the Mexican side is this:

"We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

These people are allowing you to drive your own existing prejudices.

Just like the tiny minority of radical muslims in the UK are driving the growth of right wing politics and misunderstanding of muslim culture.

This aztlan thing is not a large movement, and you are falling into their trap.

Wake up and smell the tacos.

PREDICTA_SK4N said:
These people are allowing you to drive your own existing prejudices.

Just like the tiny minority of radical muslims in the UK are driving the growth of right wing politics and misunderstanding of muslim culture.

Yeah, funny thing about racism -- it wouldn't exist if people would stop playing into the negative stereotypes their progenitors established. Ain't that somethin'?

This aztlan thing is not a large movement, and you are falling into their trap.

Between 11 and 20 million people sounds like a pretty large movement to me.

Wake up and smell the tacos.

O Irony.

The Question said:
Between 11 and 20 million people sounds like a pretty large movement to me.

for the "reported" 24 incursions by Mexican troops into your land means they travelled in groups of around 830,000 people - boy, i can see how that would be scary. Do you think they all carried guns?

The Question said:

Did you like that? you see what I did there??

PREDICTA_SK4N said:
for the "reported" 24 incursions by Mexican troops into your land means they travelled in groups of around 830,000 people - boy, i can see how that would be scary. Do you think they all carried guns?

The reported incursions were of military personnel, not civilians. God damn, you're pathetic.

Did you like that? you see what I did there??

No, I thought it was brainless, and yes I saw it.

So 11 to 20 million mexicans are invading your country? Are they armed? or merely working in the service industry?

or are you indulging in histrionics?

It is confusing this thread, but then next to your formidable intelligence I find myself belittled, maybe it's your patronising tone?

PREDICTA_SK4N said:
So 11 to 20 million mexicans are invading your country? Are they armed? or merely working in the service industry?

or are you indulging in histrionics?

It is confusing this thread, but then next to your formidable intelligence I find myself belittled, maybe it's your patronising tone?

Well then, how about some quotes for ya, bud.

"While I am saying this half serious and half joking, I think we are practicing la reconquista in California."
~ Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General, Feb 2002.

"I have proudly affirmed that the Mexican nation extends beyond the territory enclosed by its borders and that Mexican migrants are an important - a very important - part of this."
~ Ernesto Zedillo, Former President of Mexico, speaking in Chicago, July 23, 1997.

"Mexico extends beyond its borders."
~ Vicente Fox, Current President of Mexico, speaking to a gathering in Milwaukee in July of 2001

"California is going to be a Hispanic State and anyone who doesn't like it should leave. They should go back to Europe."
~ Mario Obledo, President of the Californian Coalition of Hispanic Organisations, June 1998

"Our devil has pale skin and blue eyes..." "To the gringos in the audience, I have one final message to convey, 'Up yours, baby. You've had it, from now on.' "
~ Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas.

"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population... I love it. They are sh!tting in their pants with fear. I love it.... We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

"Remember 187 (proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non citizens) was the last gasp of white America in California."
~ Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party in front of 400 cheering Latinos at U.C. Riverside on January 14, 1995.

"We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos... non-Latinos aren't watching, they aren't raising questions"
~ Fernando Guerra, professor, Loyola Marymount

"Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. .. Through love of having children, we are going to take over."
~ Augustin Cebeda, of the 'Brown Berets', a militant Aztlan group at a violent rally in Los Angeles on July 4, 2000.

"Fair housing agencies report a surge in discrimination by immigrant landlords from many nations who refuse to rent outside their ethnic group."
~ Reported in Los Angeles Times, Nov. 21 2001.

"In an extraordinary political move, President Vicente Fox has announced the formation of a cabinet level agency to govern, protect and provide services to over 20 million Mexicans now living in Aztlan, a territory encompassing most of the southwest part of the USA. President Fox declared yesterday that he will personally lead the new agency he named "Consejo Nacional para las Comunidades Mexicanas en el Exterior" (National Council for Mexican Communities Abroad). The "Council" will consist of the president, most of the cabinet secretaries and a, as of yet unnamed, representative from Aztlan. This is a bold move that essentially extends the arm of the Mexican government into the territories it previously lost during the Mexican-American War of 1848."
~ Reported in "La Voz de Aztlan", August 7, 2002.

"We have Nicaragua, soon we will have El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, and Mexico. One day, tomorrow or five years or fifteen years from now, we're going to take 5 to 10 million Mexicans and they are going into Dallas, into El Paso, into Houston, into New Mexico, into San Diego, and each one will have embedded in his mind the idea of killing ten Americans."
~Thomas Borge, Nicaragua Interior Minister as quoted in the Washington Times, March 27, 1985

I bet you that in a few days we'll see a thread about how positive immigration is. TQ and the rest of the evil whites crowd will be ridiculed and asked for 'proof' as this thread sinks into the abyss.

The Question said:
"While I am saying this half serious and half joking, I think we are practicing la reconquista in California."
~ Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General, Feb 2002.

He says its a joke before he starts.

The Question said:
"I have proudly affirmed that the Mexican nation extends beyond the territory enclosed by its borders and that Mexican migrants are an important - a very important - part of this."
~ Ernesto Zedillo, Former President of Mexico, speaking in Chicago, July 23, 1997.

This says nothing about invasion, more about migration and assimilation, a key tenet of American society.
The Question said:
"Mexico extends beyond its borders."
~ Vicente Fox, Current President of Mexico, speaking to a gathering in Milwaukee in July of 2001
Can be taken in any way you want, Go into many New York bars and you'll see Ireland extends beyond it's borders - as you say I don't see them invading.

The Question said:
"California is going to be a Hispanic State and anyone who doesn't like it should leave. They should go back to Europe."
~ Mario Obledo, President of the Californian Coalition of Hispanic Organisations, June 1998
I've read up about this guy, he is obviously deranged but the second part of his statement is just stupid. I don't see why you should be scared of a self appointed rent a mouth like him.

The Question said:
"Our devil has pale skin and blue eyes..." "To the gringos in the audience, I have one final message to convey, 'Up yours, baby. You've had it, from now on.' "
You want me to respond to a quip at the end of a university professors speech? Come on...

The Question said:
"Remember 187 (proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non citizens) was the last gasp of white America in California."
~ Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party in front of 400 cheering Latinos at U.C. Riverside on January 14, 1995.
A democratic politician? This was his most famous quote, he has been ridiculed for it.
The Question said:
"We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos... non-Latinos aren't watching, they aren't raising questions"
~ Fernando Guerra, professor, Loyola Marymount
So what?

The Question said:
"Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. .. Through love of having children, we are going to take over."
~ Augustin Cebeda, of the 'Brown Berets', a militant Aztlan group at a violent rally in Los Angeles on July 4, 2000.
A foaming mouth nutter of a lunatic fringe, I am not dignifying this with a full response.

The Question said:
"Fair housing agencies report a surge in discrimination by immigrant landlords from many nations who refuse to rent outside their ethnic group."
~ Reported in Los Angeles Times, Nov. 21 2001.
same the whole world over.
The Question said:
"In an extraordinary political move, President Vicente Fox has announced the formation of a cabinet level agency to govern, protect and provide services to over 20 million Mexicans now living in Aztlan, a territory encompassing most of the southwest part of the USA. President Fox declared yesterday that he will personally lead the new agency he named "Consejo Nacional para las Comunidades Mexicanas en el Exterior" (National Council for Mexican Communities Abroad). The "Council" will consist of the president, most of the cabinet secretaries and a, as of yet unnamed, representative from Aztlan. This is a bold move that essentially extends the arm of the Mexican government into the territories it previously lost during the Mexican-American War of 1848."
~ Reported in "La Voz de Aztlan", August 7, 2002.

Do you think you're source may be just a little compromised?

The Question said:
"We have Nicaragua, soon we will have El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, and Mexico. One day, tomorrow or five years or fifteen years from now, we're going to take 5 to 10 million Mexicans and they are going into Dallas, into El Paso, into Houston, into New Mexico, into San Diego, and each one will have embedded in his mind the idea of killing ten Americans."
~Thomas Borge, Nicaragua Interior Minister as quoted in the Washington Times, March 27, 1985

A Nicaraguan Interior minister? Almost every Nicaraguan politician is as mad as a bag of badgers. Please.

Why waste my time on facts when you can cut and paste some rabid neo-con sites quotes? I thought you were better than this

I'd probably dismiss those quotes as blithely as you do -- except that, where actions do speak louder than words, their actions are saying exactly the same thing. And I notice you didn't tackle the tough ones -- you know, the ones from Mexico's current and former presidents?

PREDICTA_SK4N said:
This says nothing about invasion, more about migration and assimilation, a key tenet of American society.

mestizo_flag_raise.jpg

mestizo_protest3.jpeg

I think they're the ones who need to talking to.

The Question said:
I'd probably dismiss those quotes as blithely as you do -- except that, where actions do speak louder than words, their actions are saying exactly the same thing. And I notice you didn't tackle the tough ones -- you know, the ones from Mexico's current and former presidents?
Interesting bit of knowledge: Money sent back to Mexico by legal and illegal 'undocumented guest workers,' who don't pay American taxes and thus essentially steal the capital which would flow back into the economy, tops the money made from Mexican oil revenues!

Mexico would block any attempt at disrupting this cash cow.

Messenger said:
Interesting bit of knowledge: Money sent back to Mexico by legal and illegal 'undocumented guest workers,' who don't pay American taxes and thus essentially steal the capital which would flow back into the economy, tops the money made from Mexican oil revenues!

Mexico would block any attempt at disrupting this cash cow.

Exactly -- as I said, Mexico is waging a war against this country. It's an economic and demographic war, and instead of sending soldiers and tanks they're sending criminals and baby factories who collectively send billions of our dollars south every year, and it's been going on at that pace for decades. You want to know why the poor get poorer in this country? Because our economy is literally being drained to Mexico City and Tel Aviv, and instead of stemming the flow, "our" representatives are only interested in opening the taps wider.

Good analogy.... they just want a small trickle of it, then? (The politicians)

It reminds me of the furious debate in the US congress about whether or not lobby groups should be able to make financial contributions to politicians. Some cried that it would be the beginning of the end for the US political system.

I dont understand why it's illegal to shoot them. They're not citizens of the USA. They ran, jumped and swam their asses over here illegally. Then they began to breed like New York Cockroaches and expect us to pay for the 30-40 of them that they stuff in a single house.

What's prompted me to take such a radical angle so unlike myself normally?

Last weekend I was down in NYC visiting some friends While out having a good time, A group of spics came up to me and started shit cause the shirt I was wearing had an american flag on the arm of it. They started yelling at us to go back to Europe and a whole bunch of other bullshit. So after a bunch of shitspewing involving racial slurs and telling them to go swim back to their own damn country, A minifight broke out. One of them grabbed my shirt, and I laid him out flat with a right hook to the jaw. The rest backed off after that, because there was more of us then them.

I hate fighting, but you know, shoot these fuckers and send the bodies back to Mexico.

The Question said:
Well, we should be gracious and compassionate about it, you know. Deport them first. Summarily execute anyone who comes illegally a second time. No questions, no interviews, no loading them onto any bus, just a bullet to the head then and there, nary even a word spoken.

Okay, but I say we dump the bodies back over the wall.

Arizona is the temporary home of 500,000 illegal aliens. They cost Arizona taxpayers over $1 billion annually in services for schools, medical care, welfare anchor babies, loss of tax base and prisons.

http://thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=4345

The reported poll results at the bottom of the article are shocking. Why isn't the US government listening to people?

Maybe the citizens should resort to the carrot & stick approach....

Back