Mexican incursion confirmed

SaintLucifer said:
My American children. Goddamn if I must teach you fuckers a lesson. With your current form of government, Mexican trash will sworm into your country until they all but own the entire US. Toss democracy into the garbage where it belongs and switch to a fascist government. Once you have done this, simply create a new militarised police force to watch your border with Mexico. If any Mexicans are seen entering the USA illegally, detain them and send them back. No hearings. No explanations. Nothing. Just send them back and do this with the business end of your M-16 rifles stuck into their faces. Hand them a document written in Spanish which states 'you have been caught and returned to Mexico and this is only a warning, but if you are caught a second time attempting to enter the sovereign country of the USA, you will be shot to death'. I can guarantee the illegal immigration problem will cease once and for all. Send your M1A1 Abrams tanks to your border with Mexico, not to Iraq. The Mexican President has been making noises about the 'rights' of illegal Mexican immigrants in the USA. You warn him if he causes the illegal Mexican immigrants to rise up like they did recently, you will see fit to send those same tanks rolling into Mexico. Force is the only way. You have the means. Use them. Quit being a nation of pussies. Stop taking crap from inferior 'Spics.

well.. the Native Americans felt the same way when the europeans came here and took their land from them.. and did this form of logic stop the eurpoeans.. I THINK NOT :huh:

Lavos said:
Once again sorry if I choose not to be the "bigger man".

Here's something that Skank doesn't have to deal with but is free to judge and criticise.

http://adl.cc/latinos_are_coming.wmv

If a group of Irish decided to invaded England like the mexcrement is doing to America, I could criticise you for not welcoming them and your own destruction with open arms, huh Skank?

You don't have to build a bunker and get nazi tattoes to acknowledge that there is a group of people who hate whites. But I'll be damned if you want to tell me that there aren't millions of people who want to drive me into the sea.

Mexicans are just brainless 'SPICS and that is saying a lot when one considers the glaring stupidity of 'SPICS. Fuck, my people slapped 'SPICS around for fucking centuries. We destroyed entire 'SPIC navies AND the FROG navies at the same time. Duh? Fucking morons.

starguard said:
well.. the Native Americans felt the same way when the europeans came here and took their land from them.. and did this form of logic stop the eurpoeans.. I THINK NOT :huh:

Allow me to ask you something. When the white man let his homeland to 'colonise' other countries, this was called 'EVIL IMPERIALISM'. When the Pakis, Chinks and Niggers emigrate to the white homelands, it is called 'IMMIGRATION'? When the non-whites (including your precious Indians) attacked all those whites who settled on 'their' lands it was called 'defending one's homeland'. When whites do the same thing in an effort to drive out the non-white invaders from their homelands, it is called RACISM??? Huh? I can smell the hypocrisy from here. When we colonised the New World and the Indians were attacking us, should we whites not have had the privilege of yelling 'racists' and 'nazis' as the non-whites do today when we state we do not truly want them in our homelands??

The Question said:
No, Skan, you're just not wrapping your mind around this point -- the source is irrelevant to the claim. The right answer is the right answer regardless of where it comes from.

Thanks, I haven't used the "i'm right and you are wrong" angle in debating since I was eight - maybe I'll use it again - looks like it's de rigeur on this forum.

That crappy video? Produced by the American Defense League. I'll quote you the top headline on their website:
With their bold lies Jews have transformed naive Americans into ruthless killers
White hoods anyone?

Is this site a front for the KKK? jeez, you guys have some crappy sources.

I'll say this one last time, Skan, then I'll write you off as a worthless retard if you repeat the same stupid mistake:

Nothing about the source matters. The validity or invalidity of the source's claim matters. Learn to seperate the argument from its proponent, and attack only the argument on its own merits.

Remember when the neo-Nazis marched in Ohio because they were upset with the levels of non-white crime in that particular neighborhood? Remember what the non-white residents of that neighborhood did in response? They came out and committed a shitload of crime. Doesn't matter whether you sympathize with the nazis or hate them with every fiber of your being, the fact is that they called it. In that case, they were absolutely right to complain of the non-white crime in that neighborhood, and they put a spotlight on exactly what they were talking about, just by going there and drawing media attention along with them. Now that doesn't make them saints, and it doesn't make them monsters, but their claim was spot on. Same here. Just because racists have a problem with illegal immigration, that doesn't change the facts of illegal immigration in the slightest.

The Question said:
I'll say this one last time, Skan, then I'll write you off as a worthless retard if you repeat the same stupid mistake:

Nothing about the source matters. The validity or invalidity of the source's claim matters. Learn to seperate the argument from its proponent, and attack only the argument on its own merits.

Remember when the neo-Nazis marched in Ohio because they were upset with the levels of non-white crime in that particular neighborhood? Remember what the non-white residents of that neighborhood did in response? They came out and committed a shitload of crime. Doesn't matter whether you sympathize with the nazis or hate them with every fiber of your being, the fact is that they called it. In that case, they were absolutely right to complain of the non-white crime in that neighborhood, and they put a spotlight on exactly what they were talking about, just by going there and drawing media attention along with them. Now that doesn't make them saints, and it doesn't make them monsters, but their claim was spot on. Same here. Just because racists have a problem with illegal immigration, that doesn't change the facts of illegal immigration in the slightest.

Hear, hear!! Let us adopt FASCISM and kick the living shit out of the non-whites. Show them what we can do when pushed. The Nazis had the right idea.

SaintLucifer said:
Hear, hear!! Let us adopt FASCISM and kick the living shit out of the non-whites. Show them what we can do when pushed. The Nazis had the right idea.

Fascism is also not a viable option. There's a difference between letting an entire class of people break the law with impunity and embracing fascism. As uncomplicated an idea as that is, though, it's obviously beyond your feeble comprehension.

headvoid said:
There has been a mass outbreak of Godwins Law in this thread.

Not necessarily. Godwin's Law is only in effect when the classical Nazis are invoked as the subject of either a False Dilemma or Slippery Slope fallacies. What was brought up in this thread was neo-Nazis as a demonstration against the Ad Hominem fallacy, so not quite the same thing, unless you count SaintLudicrous advocating Fascism, which looked quite a bit like him using a False Dilemma fallacy in the guise of the Uncouth Yes-Man trolling technique.

The Question said:
Fascism is also not a viable option. There's a difference between letting an entire class of people break the law with impunity and embracing fascism. As uncomplicated an idea as that is, though, it's obviously beyond your feeble comprehension.

In a fascist society, this would never be a problem in the first place. Now run along and return to sucking your daddy. Sorry to have disturbed you. I am aware of how you were close to making him cum into your mouth. Do forgive the interruption.

Why the fuck isn't lucifer confined to the 'special' usergroup created during the Skan invasion? His shite is more prolific and more nonsensical at times than theirs.

WTF?

^^Well, this is the stupidity (either that or treachery) of our government in action.

This was a gem:

Gonzalez said the first time he sneaked into the United States, he did it through Tijuana, across the border from San Diego. He said he worked illegally at a printing shop in Chicago for 15 years but got homesick before he could settle the paperwork for legal residence.

I don't care how much paperwork is involved, there's no way it takes 15 years to go through the legal immigration process.

My friend's husband managed to do it in three months. Seemed fairly simple but then he is married to a US citizen.

Well, what this all says to me is, these people don't want to be U.S. citizens. Now why would they come and take hold of American land and property if they have no desire to be Americans?

I cross ocean, poor and broke,
Take bus, see employment folk.

Nice man treat me good in there,
Say I need go see Welfare.

Welfare say, "You come no more,
We send cash right to your door."

Welfare checks, they make you wealthy,
Medicaid it keep you healthy!

By and by, Got plenty money,
Thanks to you, Taxpayer dummy.

Write to friends in motherland,
Tell them 'come, fast as you can'