Michael Jackson RIP (Not a lie)

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
http://www.tmz.com/

TMZ is reporting that he suffered cardiac arrest, and was rushed to the hospital. Story developing...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
We've just learned Michael Jackson was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles ... and we're told it was cardiac arrest and that paramedics administered CPR in the ambulance.

He was picked up at his home around 20 minutes ago -- we're told his mother is on the way to visit him.

UPDATE: The 911 call came in at 12:21PM at his Holmby Hills home in L.A.

UPDATE: A Jackson family member tells TMZ Michael is in "really bad shape" and the brothers are headed to UCLA.

UPDATE: We just got off the phone with Joe Jackson, Michael's dad, who says "he is not doing well."

Holy shit.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Ah shit...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The BBC are reporting it too, so I suppose it must be true.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Unbelievable but...RIP.

Michael Jackson Dies

Posted Jun 25th 2009 5:20PM by TMZ Staff

Michael JacksonWe've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Jackson had 13 number one hits during his solo career.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
CNN is still saying he is hospitalized, I'm sure they want independent verification besides TMZ.

MSNBC just started covering it, Fox is sticking with that psycho turd Glenn Beck for now.

Toxicdistortion

TK addict
Good riddance. Early brilliance forever tainted by his love of buggering children.

Poor Farrah, now THERE is a sad story!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The TV networks are waiting to confirm until authorities make a statement, but the LA Times website is reporting his death along with TMZ and OKmagazine.com

EDIT: MSNBC and CNN are reporting the LA Times report of his death, sort of a non-cofirming confirmation. :(

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
All the network news shows have started, they are leading with a confirmation that he has died.

RIP.

Ishcabittle

Menty's gonna be pissed, sad, and hurt, 'cause I know he was gonna hit the London show.

Man, who am I kidding. I am too.

Big Dick McGee

Yup, everyone but CNN has said he's dead.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
CNN is the only news organization left that still behave like responsible journalists, and wait for proper confirmation and releases from the family before confirming the news.

Everyone else just wings it.

Big Dick McGee

CNN is the only news organization left that still behave like responsible journalists, and wait for proper confirmation and releases from the family before confirming the news.

Everyone else just wings it.

True. CNN always waits the longest, which is a good thing. I never believe anything I read on TMZ...until it's been verified by CNN.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I heard a few minutes ago.. this is a day for dying it seems. :(

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Good riddance. Early brilliance forever tainted by his love of buggering children.

Poor Farrah, now THERE is a sad story!

I dont believe he buggered children. I believe he wanted to be a child and be around children. This was because he missed his childhood by being pushed into showbusiness at an early age and wanted somehow to have one.

Time

missmanners' poolboy
And so passes his last few ticks and tocks. His lie has ticked away.

RIP(ped prepubescent anus) MJ

Love Child

One Love
R.I.P. Michael Jackson
I'm really sorry Menty
Ed Mc Mahon
Farrah Fawcett,
My Cat,
I think they all knew my kitty died and just couldn't live anymore.
Kidding.

I wonder what will happen with Michael's kids.
This is truly sad, I can't believe he was only 50.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
R.I.P. MJ...I feel so bad for Menty, he was so excited about Michael's comeback.