Michael Jackson RIP (Not a lie)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Time is going to loop back on itself again eventually anyway. Everything that was will be again.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
[YOUTUBE]2Uc0plr-tiU[/YOUTUBE]

Michael delivering a masterclass in tap dancing.

I really wish the media outlets would show more variety in their montages instead of playing Thriller endlessly..

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Imagine if he'd done more stuff like that after The Wiz in addition to making albums. Maybe he wouldn't have ended up so insulated and alone.

Once you create the biggest selling pop album in history, I guess your handlers start telling you the work that isn't "appropriate" for a person of your stature to accept.

Thanks for posting that last one.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Stunning dancer. So many trademark moves.
we were talking about that last night at the music jam and I knew I'd heard/ read something along those lines about MJ from one of my favourite dancers of all time. Naturally I couldn't Google it because I was in a warehouse singing. But today I can:

“Oh, God! That boy moves in a very exceptional way. That’s the greatest dancer of the century”. - Fred Astaire

“I didn’t want to leave this world without knowing who my descendant was. Thank you Michael!”- Fred Astaire (shortly before his death)

This is the best MJ live performance EVER!!...

[youtube]TnSF36BsKYw&hl[/youtube]

[youtube]flebBHVqRf0&h[/youtube]

CaptainWacky

>> They don't care about us <<Brazilian TV pays its respects to MJ

Channel 4's Big Brother commentary intonedvery seriously last Friday that the housemateswere not being told that Michael Jackson haddied. Brazilian TV programme Fazenda (think Celebrity Big Brother meets The Farm) dealt with the news in a slightly different way.Last Friday the contestants were toldto dress up as Michael Jackson and have acompetition to see who could dance the mostlike him. They all really went for it.Viewers described it as "stomach-churning". And did the producers informthe hapless housemates about Jacko'sunfortunate demise? Um, no.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Zt8mn14hY

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NWMIXRl6I1g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NWMIXRl6I1g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Two of my very favorite videos:

[YOUTUBE]h5KAJw4y8wE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]vNl2Pm9-7Vk[/YOUTUBE]

:menty:

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]zKz3oqIqzRk[/YOUTUBE]

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
As much money as Scream cost I still think that the video to Leave Me Alone trumps it. It is one of m favorite songs of his though so I may be biased.

Janet did rock the fuck out in Scream though.