MY DAY

EARLIER TODAY I GOT IN TO WORK, I TOOK A LITTLE HOUR AND A HALF NAP UNDER MY DESK, I GOT UP AND READ SOME EMAIL, SPENT A HALF HOUR DRAFTING A NICE LITTLE DOCUMENT THAT LOOKED LIKE I SPENT 2 HOURS ON IT, I LEFT WORK, DROVE TO A MEETING OFF-SITE TO DELIVER AND PRESENT THE DOCUMENT, LEFT THE MEETING, WENT TO A COFFEE SHOPPE, HAD A NICE CUP, DROVE TO ANOTHER MEETING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN, SKIPPED DINNER, DROVE HOME, AND WASTED SOME TIME ON THE INTERNET.

ALL IN ALL, I HAD A GOOD DAY

:D

YES A GOOD DAY INDEED I HAD AND ALL THE WHILE THE REST OF TK WAS STUCK IN A VICIOUS CIRCLE JERK

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

LOL...I did some work @ the office today. I sat at my desk continuously for several hours and proceeded to work. I didn't take a nap under my desk today although I felt a little tired from the weekend. I'm still feeling a little dizzy--probably from yesterday's spell.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Grammour Boy said:
EARLIER TODAY I GOT IN TO WORK, I TOOK A LITTLE HOUR AND A HALF NAP UNDER MY DESK, I GOT UP AND READ SOME EMAIL, SPENT A HALF HOUR DRAFTING A NICE LITTLE DOCUMENT THAT LOOKED LIKE I SPENT 2 HOURS ON IT, I LEFT WORK, DROVE TO A MEETING OFF-SITE TO DELIVER AND PRESENT THE DOCUMENT, LEFT THE MEETING, WENT TO A COFFEE SHOPPE, HAD A NICE CUP, DROVE TO ANOTHER MEETING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN, SKIPPED DINNER, DROVE HOME, AND WASTED SOME TIME ON THE INTERNET.

ALL IN ALL, I HAD A GOOD DAY

Did you have a cheese sandwich with your coffee? Or a piece of pie? The coffee shop in one of the local bookstores makes an awesome 5-cheese sandwich. They don't have pie but they do have several other fine desserts - all chocolatey delicious looking. Just looking at them I have to go to the park and walk for an hour to work off the vicariously consumed calories.
chocolatecake-2.jpg

I went to the dentist early today. I could have gone to work afterwards but decided to skip it altogether due to complications with my root canal and some other issues which are fortunately working themselves out. The dentist wasn't able to complete his work "due to a particularly difficult pallial canal". So he patched the hole he had bore through with his drill and told me to come back in a month or so to be continued. On the way home I stopped at the coffee shoppe for a light breakfast, then I headed home where I ingested some painkillers (I wasn't hurting but I like to keep ahead of the pain, also see footnote 1 below). The pain killers worked: I slept for approximately 5 hours. I got up and did some minor housework, checked email, visited some internet sites, logged on to TK, made a couple posts and turned on the tele to find there's nothing interesting on as usual.

1. If you wait until the pain starts then it's too late <-- my philosophy on pain therapy.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I give the machines a purpose to exist.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Grammour Boy said:
THEN WHY DO WE RAGE AGAINST THEM?
Because machines breed like coathangers. You have one, next thing you know, you've got two, then you've got 20, then you've got 100. Then you've got really high electric bills to operate and maintain the machines, or spend a ton of money on batteries. Then, there are repair bills or the cost to replace the machines when they break down. The idea of the machine is to assist us but we wind up working ourselves to a frazzle to support the machines. Therefore, we rage against them. And, they don't care.

eloisel said:
Because machines breed like coathangers. You have one, next thing you know, you've got two, then you've got 20, then you've got 100. Then you've got really high electric bills to operate and maintain the machines, or spend a ton of money on batteries. Then, there are repair bills or the cost to replace the machines when they break down. The idea of the machine is to assist us but we wind up working ourselves to a frazzle to support the machines. Therefore, we rage against them. And, they don't care.
WE DONT NEED NO STINKIN' MACHINES LET;S ANIHILATE THEM ALL OF THEM

(just let me keep my coffeemaker)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Grammour Boy said:
WE DONT NEED NO STINKIN' MACHINES LET;S ANIHILATE THEM ALL OF THEM

(just let me keep my coffeemaker)
I have to have my washer, dryer, hair dryer, curling iron, and stereo too. I can give up my TV, alarm clock and electric can opener.