MY DAY

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Grammour Boy said:
ANIHILATE ALL MACHINES EXCEPT OUR OWN
Everybody could take the machines they are willing to give up to a place in the desert and pile up them up. As the pile grows, we could commence sledge-hammering, tossing, and otherwise destroying the sacrificied machines. Bet there would be a host of electrical appliance manufacturers, distributors, outlet owners, and salesmen salivating in anticipation of the replacement sales.

Oh, dear God! I don't wish that on any desert. How about the bottom of the ocean? They'd be great plankton traps for our seafaring friends.

OK, SO THIS IS THE NO SPAM ZONE. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE? THIS IS FOR SERIOUS THREAD TOPICS ONLY.

NOW PLEASE GET OUT, NOW!!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Grammour Boy said:
Oh, dear God! I don't wish that on any desert. How about the bottom of the ocean? They'd be great plankton traps for our seafaring friends.
That'd be cool. Don't know if appliances would make good artifical reef material though. I think the material would rust fairly quickly.

eloisel said:
That'd be cool. Don't know if appliances would make good artifical reef material though. I think the material would rust fairly quickly.
A rotted, rusted-out existence is just what the doctor ordered. I will throw them in myself--starting with my TV.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
underwater.jpg

So I didn't eat all day today because I wasn't hungry. Then late in the day I got a headache so I took some aspirin...and then I realized why. LOL. I'm okay.