MY DAY

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
Grammour Boy said:
Yes...I got my sights set on my English Composition teacher, Mrs. Snyder:

snydersd0.jpg

You probably wouldn't believe it but she has 42EE chest size...mmmmh....scrumptious!

hell yea , get you some of that.

Grammour Boy said:
I went to the dentist early today. I could have gone to work afterwards but decided to skip it altogether due to complications with my root canal and some other issues which are fortunately working themselves out. The dentist wasn't able to complete his work "due to a particularly difficult pallial canal". So he patched the hole he had bore through with his drill and told me to come back in a month or so to be continued. On the way home I stopped at the coffee shoppe for a light breakfast, then I headed home where I ingested some painkillers (I wasn't hurting but I like to keep ahead of the pain, also see footnote 1 below). The pain killers worked: I slept for approximately 5 hours. I got up and did some minor housework, checked email, visited some internet sites, logged on to TK, made a couple posts and turned on the tele to find there's nothing interesting on as usual.

1. If you wait until the pain starts then it's too late <-- my philosophy on pain therapy.
That should have read "palatal".

(BTW, all is well on the western front.)

This was one of the worst weeks I have ever had to endure. Thank God it's over. I hope to have a better time of it next week. That's all I will say.

:fear: :razz:​

THE FOREST BECKONS
IT IS FAR YET CLOSE TOO CLOSE
CANOPY ABOUND DISTRESS VANQUISHED
TRANQUILITY AND PEACE ONCE MORE
YET AGAIN WITHIN THE DEPTH LOOMS
THE TREE OF LIFE AND HAPPINESS
WON'T YOU COME WITH ME
WON'T YOU COME TO THE FOREST
FOR IT BECKONS YOU AND I

-GB