MY DAY

I'll tell you some other time. I'm tired now and I am in the middle of hallucinating that I am lying down in a dark dense forest with the most humonguous tree trunks you ever did see surrounding me. Very pleasant feeling. Sounds like fun, huh? ;)

It was very peaceful over there, actually. I thought I would be scared but I wasn't. I wouldn't mind going back there again...We'll see.

Love Child

One Love
Grammour Boy said:
I'll tell you some other time. I'm tired now and I am in the middle of hallucinating that I am lying down in a dark dense forest with the most humonguous tree trunks you ever did see surrounding me. Very pleasant feeling. Sounds like fun, huh? ;)

Either, very peaceful, or phallic. Freudian.

Love Child said:
Either, very peaceful, or phallic. Freudian.
Nah...I don't think so. It was dark and so I was only able to observe the tree trunks, not the canopy. Hardly a Freudian-induced phallic objectification.

Kefka

Grammour Boy said:
EARLIER TODAY I GOT IN TO WORK, I TOOK A LITTLE HOUR AND A HALF NAP UNDER MY DESK, I GOT UP AND READ SOME EMAIL, SPENT A HALF HOUR DRAFTING A NICE LITTLE DOCUMENT THAT LOOKED LIKE I SPENT 2 HOURS ON IT, I LEFT WORK, DROVE TO A MEETING OFF-SITE TO DELIVER AND PRESENT THE DOCUMENT, LEFT THE MEETING, WENT TO A COFFEE SHOPPE, HAD A NICE CUP, DROVE TO ANOTHER MEETING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN, SKIPPED DINNER, DROVE HOME, AND WASTED SOME TIME ON THE INTERNET.

ALL IN ALL, I HAD A GOOD DAY

:D
lilwhofuckincares.jpg

bad dog said:
Mine was mello, its time to drink beer and get stoned.
I don't drink nor do drugs. I am clean living, healthy eating going on 3 months now. And most importantly, I am a better person for it.

bad dog said:
Then you could score with slutty school teachers.
Yes...I got my sights set on my English Composition teacher, Mrs. Snyder:

snydersd0.jpg

You probably wouldn't believe it but she has 42EE chest size...mmmmh....scrumptious!