Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OMFG CAPRICA IS COMING BACK OCTOBER 5TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111eleven

That was another really good episode (other than the fact that Tamara and Zoe didn't really do much and we didn't see how their new world is different.) Some interesting developments with Lacy and the cylons. And she got laid! I SAID SHE WAS GREAT ALL ALONG.

Working my way through BSG DVD set...interesting how Adama (in BSG) goes on how his father was a civil rights lawyer.

Is it wrong to want to have sex while BSG plays in the background? But only if we'd both seen that episode before... while, I suppose doggie style would still work for a fresh to us ep... But I've seen them all so he could take me anytime....

I can't believe they namechecked Cottle. :D It was another good episode. Great pacing, very engaging compared to earlier ones. I hope they at least manage to wrap up some of these storylines before the end.

Well they didn't know the season one finale would be the SERIES finale, so I'm not hopeful at all about anything being wrapped up. BSG loved its big cliffhangers and Caprica will probably end with Lacy turning into a duck or something.

Yes another really good episode.

I just don't understand why SyFy didn't at least wait until the season was over before deciding whether or not they could cancel. Why judge a show on how it's doing when its best material hasn't even been aired yet?