Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OMFG CAPRICA IS COMING BACK OCTOBER 5TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111eleven

Consumer: Doggie Style Karma, but I would turn the TV off...

While it makes me feel special and all it does make it harder to pretend I'm getting pounded by a Cylon.

While it makes me feel special and all it does make it harder to pretend I'm getting pounded by a Cylon.

What if I start screaming "BY YOUR COMMAND!!!"

(and that's the ONLY time I'd do that...just because you are special).

OH WTF SYFY, YOU BUNCH OF ASSHOLES...

According to SyFy's twitter person they're going to burn off all the remaining episodes on Tuesday January 4th from 6pm - 11pm. FUCKERS.

In other SHOCKING SyFy news, they've renewed all their "reality" shows. I expect the channel will have nothing but ghost hunting and wrestling in less than five years.

Considering how wrestlers seem to drop like flies, they should really just merge the two genres into Wrestler Ghost Hunting, with each episode ending with the clairvoyant commentating on a ghost wrestling match that's supposedly taking place before him.

So I gave in and watched it...

DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEE THE EPISODE

Lacy is so fucking awesome.

I'm pretty sure Scott Porter is definitely dead this time.

It was kind of annoying that Tamara wasn't there. Did Zoe just leave her alone?

Serge dies. It's sadder than all those times R2D2 fell over. But a slightly more important death is...WILLIE ADAMA!? Funny how he never mentioned DYING on BSG.

Wait...remember "Adama's a cylon" from BSG season one? COULD IT BE...

This felt like a season finale but there's still one more to go, right?

ThePirateBay.

SPOILARINOS

I don't get why the cliffhanger was the imminent death of the one character we know will survive. The Cylon theory is a good point, but really, the skinjobs of this era aren't going to be very sophisticated. The doctors in the BSG era would notice he was an cyborg, unless he had an upgrade at some point, which just isn't very feasible (unless it happened in B&C). Meh. He'll live.

Sam would've been a more interesting character to get shot, since he's the one everyone relies on.

Lacy and the robots... v. cool.

Really good episode in general. I love how everything's coming together, and it feels like it could actually end with enough of the pieces in place for it to be a satisfying finale and series, even though in the final seconds it'll probably end with a massive bomb under the Greystone house and every major character tied up in the lounge and then EJO (in old man makeup) walks in through the gaping front doors and glances across the scene before asking "What the frak are you all doing in my house?" Then Baltar steps in next to him and gives him a tender kiss on the cheek.

Download looked shit. I kept expecting the silhouette of someone going to the toilet to pop up. But beggars can't be choosers.

Some people are theorising that Willy will die and then Joe will have a new baby boy with that doctor from Stargate, which he'll name after the dead one. Thus explaining away the discrepancy in Willy's age and eye colour.

Well yes, that is the obvious way to go, of course. Evelyn mentioned a brother with a farm this episode and Bill talked about his uncle's farm on BSG. It would make Bill in his late fifties during the mini series ,rather than 70 if he and Willy were the same. And it would fit better with the proposed Blood And Chrome (stupid name) timeline.

But I want him to be a robot.