PANDORAS TITS

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Are uglier than her face!!!!!!

I know, I didnt think it possible either

NsFw

vovic4.jpg

& ur urine stench is toxifying the badlands...in case u didnt notice.

kthnx

SuN

no, unlike this retarded bitch, I dont let my personal pix on the interwebz

SuN

stop defending her loktar, or she'll be ur mate 2

Seph

Retired Account
why dont u just leave her alone, your just making life more difficult for me as shes my good friend and you said the other day if she was my friend u wudnt continue being a bitch to her, or was that just a line of BS just to feed me?

Seph

Retired Account
bad form.

SuN

why dont u just leave her alone, your just making life more difficult for me as shes my good friend and you said the other day if she was my friend u wudnt continue being a bitch to her, or was that just a line of BS just to feed me?

Nah babe, I'm being true to my word, I said I dont liek her & will give her shit every time she pops her head out around me.
Yeah she's ur mate & she's a security risk & liability, but she's still ur mate.

U said she respects u.... ... ... ... I'm just highlighting how much she doesn't.
Dunt b angry with me hun, I didnt do anything; she went through my old posts to b a cunt, I think the evidence speaks for itself.

Can't be pissed with me, im true to my word, I think that point is more important & being overlooked xx

Seph

Retired Account
yeah but im talking to u, u said ud cut that shit out for me, and u cudnt hold ur tongue 2 mins.

SuN

Remember who went where & did wat.......Ive been playing in my sandbox happily & if that cunt wants to stomp around & start kicking sand in my face, ima shove a cat turd down her throat.

i'll keep making her eat shit the more she wants to try to push me around.
Btw babe, u should contemplate why she invested in trying to push me around ;)

And no mofo can hold it against me.

Seph

Retired Account
its fucking annoying and childish from u both.

SuN

hows that my fault, i was playing at tk happily and ur meddilling mate wants to upset the apple cart.

Open up ur eyes seph; i did nothing wrong....this didnt even involve u; just ur mate being a cunt to me if i slam her and she cries to u, why is that my problem?

maybe she shouldnt have bitten off more than she can chew; and trust me she has no idea how 'chewy' this piece is.
I warned her, ive been fair.

Seph

Retired Account
she read you telling mew to eat out her cottage cheese cunt, i wud have told you to fuck yourself.

end of the dai you claim she has no respect for me, u clearly show the exact same tendencies.

Seph

Retired Account
Open up ur eyes seph; i did nothing wrong....this didnt even involve u; just ur mate being a cunt to me if i slam her and she cries to u, why is that my problem.

FYI she never comes crying to me about you not once, and my eyes are fully open, only you two are fucking reminding me why i got those blinkers.

SuN

fine, im the bad one, shes the princess that done nothing wrong....liek always

Seph

Retired Account
Did u not read where i adress any of the issues i have SAID YOU 2 AS IN YOU BOTH!

grow up(BOTH OF U) this is waring thin.

SuN

well u know she's a dog & dogs start shit and put everyone else in it.

true to my assessment, she's being a right dog