PANDORAS TITS

Seph

Retired Account

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
no, unlike this retarded bitch, I dont let my personal pix on the interwebz

Jesus God SuN, it's not her fault they're on the webs and you KNOW it. There's a fucking tumor out there I'm busy playing Internet Surgeon on, in the meantime, fallout like this is still spinnin round.

Give that shit a rest, pics like that are because someone trusted someone once, y'know like the way someone here put an FB up of you and it only got removed out of "courtesy". It's all fair game at some point, it's a consciousness needed to be reckoned with.

You want to look at me drunk and grinning at the camera, that's YOUR fucking business.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
It is her fault Jack, wake the fuck up...who else to blame???

She created her enemys, it is her fault...it is her fault...liek ffs...wake the fuck up pple are u rly all that fucking stupid?

Whho elses fault is it that she made an enemy who posted her pix?

its not urs, its not mine, its not sephs...somehow tho, all else is paying for her fuck up.

fucking pathetic, fuck u all u bunch of disloyal, blinded, ass kissing losers.

SuN

LET THE CUNT TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR HER OWN FUCKING DRAMA

u would srsly be doing her a humanitarian favor by doing so

jack

Don't lump me in with that bullshit. I pay my fucking dues every day. You know this.

SuN

wat the fuck is wrong with pple wanting to rescue others who put themselves in the ocean

SuN

fucking hero's, everyone wants to be a fucking hero

Seph

Retired Account
were just sticking up for her becoz she has done the same for us in the past, she gave jack a home to wage war from when he was in the shit he has trhe right to defend her or anyone else he see's fit for that matter.

jack

I do let her pay. I just call the spade a spade. I have no emotional investment in it beyond that.

SuN

well, thars one ugly loud princess screaming, off ya go, liek good lil hero's, off to save the day..again and again and again, and again, and again

jack

Look SuN, I know she's a crazy bitch, and I know she's done fucked up shit to others, and some of that coming back at her currently is payback.

SuN

nd im still the bad one for pointing it all out and calling her a cry baby loser, well fuck me

Seph

Retired Account
well, thars one ugly loud princess screaming, off ya go, liek good lil hero's, off to save the day..again and again and again, and again, and again

its a choice, she hasn't asked either of us to do shit.

its no different when you tell me off foir reminding you MDS is a fucking dick and pompous lil prick ;)

SuN

wat becasue i hung with u boys, ive gotta tow the line and stfu when the cunt comes to me to start shit?

fuck that for a joke, the bitch got wat she deserved and she will continue to.

u reap wat u sow, and pulling u guys into it is only going to increase her reaping of destruction; its the laws of life....even if u sow on interwebz.....

SuN

its a choice, she hasn't asked either of us to do shit.

its no different when you tell me off foir reminding you MDS is a fucking dick and pompous lil prick ;)

Thats the problem seph, it is a choice.

Anyways, enjoy ur time.

MDS is a non issue, he recieved his punishment and he took it on the chin, like a man, and accepted the consequences of his actions.

Seph

Retired Account
u dnt realise shes not pulling us in, we are deciding to intervene, they nt the same thing.

SuN

yeah seph it not the same thing, its worse.

U guys showed ur loyalties, and left me out to dry.

cunts, fuck u and fuck this site and fuck u all for persecuting me for defending myself.

treacherous cunts.

Seph

Retired Account
Thats the problem seph, it is a choice.

Anyways, enjoy ur time.

MDS is a non issue, he recieved his punishment and he took it on the chin, like a man, and accepted the consequences of his actions.

BS he has just sweet talked his way bk into ur ggod books hes a weasle wormlike fuck and has nearly cost you ever meeting me a number of times(seeing me u claim is something u cant be without doing) yet your alll friends with grimal wormtongue again the disgusting fucking numbnut cunt.

jack

nd im still the bad one for pointing it all out and calling her a cry baby loser, well fuck me

Don't blame everyone cuz Seph can't handle it emotionally. I get where you're coming from exactly. Just went back and read all of this to keep perspective.

But you ain't the wrong one in this. And seph should give his need to defend himself a little rest. I don't think this is a poll thread or anything like it.

Venting is good.