PANDORAS TITS

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Im off to ella bache for a wax.....shuld feel good right about nao :D

SuN

Additionally, those pix are all over the public domain and i nsfw tagged em.....
as far as im aware, im respecting the rules.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Actual question: have any of these events actually happened on TK, or is TK just a venue for fighting about what has gone on on another board?

Hey, it's all ok by me, I'm just curious.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^yeah, I think it's definitely time for some links or at least the cliff notes.
OTOH... life's too short.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Actual question: have any of these events actually happened on TK, or is TK just a venue for fighting about what has gone on on another board?

Hey, it's all ok by me, I'm just curious.

*edited: PI* was trolling Iggy with those pics a few months back. Eggs et al were discussing what was and wasn't PI whilst sipping tea, in the meantime *edited: PI* SMEARED her all over, and when I stepped in, he went after me.

I got warned because as gagh put it "I decided on my own to go toe to toe with him at the expense of the board". In the meantime, I've been working on the ED page, and there's some other stuff about to start up.

Anyway thats the origin of the Iggytitpic as it pertains to TK.

SuN

thats right, those pix the result of her own problems with her own enemy.

She wanted to make me an enemy, so teh enemy of my enemy is my friend.... not in this case, but i will exploit the groundwork he has already done....as u do to good little drones.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
postnotes_neg.gif

Seph, I get direct deposit. : well what a great achievement u ashat
That is no achievement Seph but the fact that I live today and will live tomorrow is an achievement on a level you will never appreciate.

But while we're on the topic of acheivements, how's that butt ugly toad the neighbors laugh themselves to sleep over doing.

Pandora is not SuN. There.
That's all anyone had to say.

But getting back to SuN. Will SuN be posting any pics any time soon?

SuN

u know somethig fascinating was mentioned by pandora in her last post....

something about seph & territory.... funny, i always suspected she was encroaching, nao she admits it was a territorial battle.

The only territory i was battling about was tk...funny, the things that emerge, the intentions & agenda's that are revealed....

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Anyone that needs to see pics of my penis can contact me by PM.

No homos please.

SuN

I'd add u to my collection for the TK cock collage im working on, but im only accepting mod pix.

Kthnx

SuN

Indeed it does.

This thread is nao about lolcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuN

:D how are ya lil guy?

How were ur tests?
Work prospects?

hope things head up 4 u ;)