PANDORAS TITS

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
yeah keep blaming him whatever....

ive sorted it out, u sort ur mate out...alright? fair is fucking fair; im a libran and will not be satisfied with anything less than fair equality.

SuN

mds never had any sway over my choices seph...u give him too much power, thats ur problem

SuN

Seph:

i asked you to do it as a friend i just dont want to spend the rest of my days with you to bitch fighting

poor baby...well heres the deal...
Because ur mate cant controll herself, ill excuse myself from the whole of the internets so not to upset ur little friend, ok?

Just dont ever say i dont sacrifice nothing.

Just remember i didnt originaly host those pix, not my fault they floating around the public toilets of teh webz with 'ringAroot' written all over them.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You know what's cool about emotional reactions? You can see them right thru the pixels.

Aside from that, I have no idea what yer ranting about vis a vis Seph. and I don't blame anyone. if you don't want me to comment on yer postings, I suggest you PM them to their intended recipient. :D

Seph

Retired Account
no he put himself up on a pedastal as your prize fighter and made an enemy of mine, i managed to leave that when u asked me, i hate him no less than you hate her, how about u play fair? ;)

remember by the time i get to u in 12 days, its going to have put me back around £4500 so how about u cut me a little fucking slack.

SuN

BS he has just sweet talked his way bk into ur ggod books hes a weasle wormlike fuck and has nearly cost you ever meeting me a number of times(seeing me u claim is something u cant be without doing) yet your alll friends with grimal wormtongue again the disgusting fucking numbnut cunt.

How do u know if im friends with him or not??

U shouldnt know much, i dont say much...where u getting ur info?
Had a sneaky peek @ my fb?

U know i left that key around 4 a reason ;)

Seph

Retired Account
How do u know if im friends with him or not??

U shouldnt know much, i dont say much...where u getting ur info?
Had a sneaky peek @ my fb?

U know i left that key around 4 a reason ;)

i have never logged into your FB fuck u for insinuating i wud have or cud.

SuN

nothing personal darlin, i just strongly detest ur mate...for good bloody reason and for my OWN bloody reasons.

Seph

Retired Account
Fuck the internets im going on holiday, bye all off you and fuck the stinking lot of you.

SuN

sephy, its ok...just coz ive got some pistons firing, doesnt mean any things gotten nasty; just take a vallie and chill my love xx

SuN

oh shit, i think i posted too late :(

jack

I'm having a sausage and cheese stuffed egg samwich

jack

I want some coffee.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Next Season on "The Real World: TK"... people stop being nice and we get to find out how they REALLY feel.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Just for the record, I don't care about any of this. Also, if Pandora asks me to remove that pic, it will go straight away.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Jesus God SuN, it's not her fault they're on the webs and you KNOW it. There's a fucking tumor out there I'm busy playing Internet Surgeon on, in the meantime, fallout like this is still spinnin round.

Give that shit a rest, pics like that are because someone trusted someone once, y'know like the way someone here put an FB up of you and it only got removed out of "courtesy". It's all fair game at some point, it's a consciousness needed to be reckoned with.

You want to look at me drunk and grinning at the camera, that's YOUR fucking business.

Okay let me get this straight. Pandora is SuN. The same SuN over at Facebook that does the squint flicks she doesn't know about.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Seph, I get direct deposit.

Jack. Don't be a D.D. It's bad enough your crash helmet fits as it but why on earth you feel a need to test it is beyond us all.

As for Mirah, I really could use your help with something but if you're going to insist on being a bitch about it why be a bitch otherwise. It just doesn't make sense.

SuN

Just for the record, I don't care about any of this. Also, if Pandora asks me to remove that pic, it will go straight away.

& ill put it straight back up & will do so when ever I have cause to do so.

If she's got her tits on webz & ashamed of them, not my fault
If she wants to start cat fights with me on the board I hang out on, not mah fault

I wont be held responsible for her choices, only my own.

I think these pix are warranted, given the situation & her choice to attack me without cause on multiple occasions.
Maybe she shouldn't have done so if these pix & others are such a sore point for her.

Common decency is not rocket science.